I want to play against myself

• I want to play against myself

I posted several months ago about decktesting ability.
      Nothing happened. So i ask again.

As constructed player deckbuilding takes most of my time and its also most fun.
      Thats why I need to deckbuilding new practice button and there option to choose play self both sides. Then also choose self planned deck to both sides.

Friends can only copy deck what i planned, but they cant ever play it way how i want. Also often i dont have friends online who got time or even cards to make deck what i planned.

I want plan and optimize my deck so good what possible and I can do it only by playing self both sides. Its only way to do it best possible way.

Is it possible get this happen?
    • I'm not sure the UI could ever really support this.

Right now the best that can be managed is that Kickstarter backers are permitted an extra account per code. And as long as you're not in a tournament or otherwise doing anything that would count as colluding if you were two people, you could play both accounts simultaneously.
    • Galliard wrote:

I'm not sure the UI could ever really support this.

Right now the best that can be managed is that Kickstarter backers are permitted an extra account per code. And as long as you're not in a tournament or otherwise doing anything that would count as colluding if you were two people, you could play both accounts simultaneously.
      I'm KS player so in theory i could do that, but that is so important ability, that it should be basics and all ppl could use it.
      Its wrong if need 2 accounts for that.
    • BirthingPodder wrote:

You could also make friends with other players you consider your equal to playtest with. I understand that isn't what you are asking for, but it is a reasonable way to accomplish the goal you are looking for.
      I been doing that, but it isnt same and dont work enough good and also it take lots more time and that friend is online and then that friend cant play that deck how i want. so it just dont work enough good.