Brown Fox Denmother (10) 15%
        Brown Fox Tactician (32) 48%
        Gray Fox Elder (11) 17%
        Leader of the Pack (3) 5%
        Sienna Scoutmaster (16) 24%
        Starlight Strategist (7) 11%
        Swiftpaw Strategist (9) 14%
      Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay on this poll, I meant to put it up just after the stream this week, but with all the patch craziness it fell through the cracks.

Anyways, we're getting down to the final few votes for the It's Your Card competition. Last time we had you guys brainstorm some names for our card. As a reminder, here's what the card's ability will be and the art description:

--------------------------------------------
      A female coyotle sits on the ground, scratching a battle plan into the ice of the frost ring's floor. Though seated, her posture commands respect and shows clear military discipline. Her leather armor is dyed white to signify her high rank. Around her neck, she has a necklace of small sapphire gems.

In a semi-circle around her, Brown Fox Scout lean in, studying the plan. Behind her stand two male coyotle, their backs to us. They have swords drawn and stand ready to defend their leader.
      -------------------------------------------

You guys came up with a bunch of great names, but we trimmed those down to what we felt were the eight best names for you guys to vote on. We'll let you guys vote on which of these is your favorite, and since there's so many great ones, we'll give you each two votes.

Congratulations to Thrawn, Martypunker, Zeero, MrBlei, Vylokx, JakishaFU, Harbinger and AuraWarrior for getting your submissions to this stage and thank you to everyone who participated last time.

See you guys in two weeks!
    • "Sienna Scoutmaster"

Oh, someone came up with something clever. Well done!

It sounds great, but I'm a bit uncertain of the lore implications of giving scoutmasters a particular fur hue. :P
      Brown Fox Tactician just really matches Hex's typical subset-based naming structure better, and feels more natural to concept and lore.

I totally wanna see a (for example) "Lightrunner, Sienna Scoutmaster" unique now, though. If we're tossing Coyotles into the FRA at the last minute anyway, it'd be cool if they had a distinct faction leader/hero to represent them and give their faction's introduction more impact and synergy.
    • Mach wrote:

What happens if the chosen name doesn’t match the art?
      Then the community done goofed. || Most of those names work to some extent - and a few that just don't work for me at all.

Good news tho

1. Brown Fox Tactician - which I had to go with my art description, is an option. ( :thumbsup: Ya'll know I'd stump for my own idea, right? :thumbsup: )

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THO

2. Coyotle McCoyotleface isn't a possible outcome here. ;)
      Watch Dungeon Masters of Entrath - The HEX Gameshow! Wednesday 8pm EST
      I am ThrawnOmega on Xbox Live, Twitter, Steam, and Twitch.
      Forum Avatar by @tfa_96 on Twitter.
    • Mach wrote:

Thrawn wrote:

1. Brown Fox Tactician - which I had to go with my art description, is an option. ( :thumbsup: Ya'll know I'd stump for my own idea, right? :thumbsup: )
      That’s one of the bad ones - it might not be a brown fox.
      Card literally makes brown foxes. And hex has style guides that define what a coyotle looks like, which is why I did not bother to specify fur color. Not sure I understand your concern. Plus, isn't "Brown Fox" more like a tribe within the Coyotle?
    • Thrawn wrote:

Mach wrote:

Thrawn wrote:

That’s one of the bad ones - it might not be a brown fox.
      Card literally makes brown foxes. And hex has style guides that define what a coyotle looks like, which is why I did not bother to specify fur color. Not sure I understand your concern. Plus, isn't "Brown Fox" more like a tribe within the Coyotle?
      The card makes brown foxes, but the art description does not say that the character itself is one, so that would be up to the discretion of the artist.
    • One more time: Hex has style guides that define what a coyotle looks like, which is why I did not bother to specify fur color.

Are you saying a Coyotle can't be a member of the Brown Fox tribe if their fur isn't brown? That's just racist. ;)

I'm done here.

• I dunno, I hear Gray Fox Elder and I picture something along the lines of Dream Smoke Mystic.

I thought the elders were the people (coyotle) who were more concerned with the spiritual, rather than something as mundane as a war.

But I mean, it's all opinion anyway, and that's just my 2p. ^^