The new prebuild decks are ridiculous, half of my collection is worthless now

• New

Agree with bootlace, Cory needs to get on a podcast and start talking. He needs to talk about his vision for the future of hex and what they are working on. Radio silence will make more people leave the game.

They also need to change siege pronto or explain to people that the siege rewards are not going away anytime soon. The mode really is bad and pve rewards should never have been part of it.
    • New

AnomalyCobra wrote:

i would just like to point out that the more changes that happen to this game, the less populated the game becomes and the people such as ossuary, metro, and myself who have been here since the beginning, continuously get berated by the new people who think these changes are actually good for the game. We've been here and are at our end of the rope here. We have defended hex for years and finally have no more defense left for their continued decline. Are we leaving? Not yet (speaking for myself) but it's or end coming??? It is very likely an option in the future if things don't turn around.

The people nowadays Who defend hex feel like they are completely oblivious or way too optimistic.
      I am a veteran player who has been here since the kickstarter. I like these decks a lot and I am sure it is the best thing they have done so far in the game. I have liked a lot that they have been doing lately actually. I like the changes to the clash/bash, the changes to how the ladder works, and cosmic coins. I liked set 7 and 8 draft and evo formats and I like set 9 draft and evo as well.

The only thing I am not happy with that they have done so far is siege. I think it is an excellent idea but it still needs to be better balanced and new sieges need better incentives for attackers. I also wish they would get in some sort of multiplayer as that is what will make me want to push to get my friends to join the game.

You shouldn't assume to speak for a general group of people. stick to speaking for yourself as your opinions are just that: opinions :)
    • New

AnomalyCobra wrote:

@Sukebe the general consensus of complaints have come from veteran players i never stated ALL veteran players, Jesus dude like picking an argument while grasping at straws
      you are not exactly putting much effort into your posts either...

You implied it was veteran players that were unhappy with these decks and that it was new players that liked them. I pointed out that was not entirely true, that is all :)
    • New

To the OP, no offence but,
      please do not exaggerate when posting, unless your collection has only fifty cards in it.
      And to everyone else complaining about value...
      What is it that you want?
      Bigger and fuller collections or more expensive collections?
      I know the ideal is both...
      And yes, they did promise collections to retain their value, so many people lost value in a few cards.
      BUT, the truth is that the game had become
      quite expensive, preventing a serious amount of people joining or investing.
      And difficult times need difficult decisions.
      The way I see it, this move was made to promote growth both in playerbase and collections.
      Because with the same money you get more stuff, so collections can grow more easily, thus, engaging more the players. I hope they will continue this way because I think that our small playerbase will be, in a short period, not enough to sustain the game, a day that I do not wish to see.
      And the only way to prevent this is by growing, something that besides thoughts and suggestions, I can't know how it could be done properly, cause I am not a business manager.
      HXE is the only one who has the whole picture.
      Here, in the forums, we are, as I said in another thread, only a small minority of the playerbase(about 5%) and we circulate the same concerns, opinions, doomsday theories, speculations, complains over and over without knowing the whole truth, something that HXE has to share someday soon.
      I know, communication issues are also in the way, God knows when they will improve, but that is another story...
      And sorry about the novel :)
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!