Currency Update - Patch Notes 1.1.0.057

• Dinotropia wrote:

omoreindakitchen wrote:

Will bonus stars for 2:0 games on the ladder also be removed with this patch?
      Or will this change be activated with the next ladder reset?
      That is correct. The ladder changes detailed in McGinty's article are also going live with this patch.
      Who is McGinty?
      What does McGinty do?
      Where is McGinty?
      What is McGinty?
      Why is ... no, i got this one.

New personnel? Old personnel? Position in Hex? Why only mention him on the forums now?
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      • Commisioner Pravin Lal - Alpha Centauri
    • SlayerStronghold wrote:

Dinotropia wrote:

omoreindakitchen wrote:

Will bonus stars for 2:0 games on the ladder also be removed with this patch?
      Or will this change be activated with the next ladder reset?
      That is correct. The ladder changes detailed in McGinty's article are also going live with this patch.
      Who is McGinty?What does McGinty do?
      Where is McGinty?
      What is McGinty?
      Why is ... no, i got this one.

New personnel? Old personnel? Position in Hex? Why only mention him on the forums now?
      Kyle McGinty is QA Lead at Hex. He's been there for over 5 years. He's being mentioned now because he wrote the article being discussed.
    • Portensio wrote:

cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

there are 3 very competitive decks for sale that we have never heard of ( for very cheap if you compare to the current price )
      By current price you mean platinum for the cards included in the AH ?If yes, then I don't see why it is bad. But I didn't seen the decks yet.
      ah plat vs price asked in plat
      Go see some post about then you’ll understand
      I think it is good that they released expensive cards in competitive decks for a reasonable/cheap price.

But they were able to do even a good thing wrong : no prior announcement AT ALL, disregarding their veteran players. HexEnt communication at it's finest.
    • cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

there are 3 very competitive decks for sale that we have never heard of ( for very cheap if you compare to the current price )
      By current price you mean platinum for the cards included in the AH ?If yes, then I don't see why it is bad. But I didn't seen the decks yet.
      ah plat vs price asked in platGo see some post about then you’ll understand
      I think it is good that they released expensive cards in competitive decks for a reasonable/cheap price.
      But they were able to do even a good thing wrong : no prior announcement AT ALL, disregarding their veteran players. HexEnt communication at it's finest.
      Its ok if its a one time thing.

I'm not sure their release was really intented. They have a new collector's deck that was not announce and they just released one not long ago. I believe its a mistake on patching!
    • Portensio wrote:

cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

I think it is good that they released expensive cards in competitive decks for a reasonable/cheap price.But they were able to do even a good thing wrong : no prior announcement AT ALL, disregarding their veteran players. HexEnt communication at it's finest.
      Its ok if its a one time thing.
      I'm not sure their release was really intented. They have a new collector's deck that was not announce and they just released one not long ago. I believe its a mistake on patching!
      If I kick it in the butt, is it right if it's a one time thing?

The other option, is that their QA team (which I start to doubt even exist) is even more abysmal we thought.

In either way, I find it fascinating that you still defend them. And I say it as somebody who was only positively affected by these new decks. (well, except that I have to face these decks from bronze league if I rarely play constructed)
    • cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

cainhu wrote:

Portensio wrote:

I think it is good that they released expensive cards in competitive decks for a reasonable/cheap price.But they were able to do even a good thing wrong : no prior announcement AT ALL, disregarding their veteran players. HexEnt communication at it's finest.
      Its ok if its a one time thing.I'm not sure their release was really intented. They have a new collector's deck that was not announce and they just released one not long ago. I believe its a mistake on patching!
      If I kick it in the butt, is it right if it's a one time thing?
      The other option, is that their QA team (which I start to doubt even exist) is even more abysmal we thought.

In either way, I find it fascinating that you still defend them. And I say it as somebody who was only positively affected by these new decks. (well, except that I have to face these decks from bronze league if I rarely play constructed)
      I defend them for one simple reason

I have worked with Big firms for thousands of emplyees where we had all the ressources available, and I worked for companies where we were 6 employees.

Unfortunaly, as much as we did our best, the small team always finished by having less quality control, and mistakes used to happen more often. Its just harder in general.

I don't care if there was an article or not, I defend them because I know that what they do was done with the right intention and that they are really a good team and trying their best to please us and get this game going.
    • Draconix wrote:

omoreindakitchen wrote:

Draconix wrote:

• Known bug- when [card]Grave Nibbler[/card] is tunneled he removes 1 cosmic coin for every turn he is underground

Your coins or opponents? New griefing mechanics in HEX? :D
      oh neither. It's from everywhere and everyone. As long as grave nibbler is tunneled cosmic coins dissaper from inventories into the aether.
      Well, I know a solution. Add crafting so we can destroy all those evil nibblers!