Selling my Collection very cheap. Want to quit honorable

• Selling my Collection very cheap. Want to quit honorable

Hi guys. For the last couple of months i really didn't had time to play hex anymore and i think i wont find any time in the future.
      That's why i want to quit the game in honor, selling my connection super cheap underprized.

My Collection got alot of Cards for Meta and Fundecks of any kind, some big hitters like Brides, Shamrocks etc. and tons of other stuff.

Im going to give ALL away, that means all Cards, Equips, Chests, Packs, Merchs

I want to get like the Money back i payed for this game. Round about 75$. The collection is worth more and can easily sold for more i think, but i want to go something back to this community, what i've got from them.

Collection on TCG Browser: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=21544

Thank you and good bye :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kaizor ().

• Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. I sadly had some troubles in the past 2 Months and that's why i didn't reply to anyone.
      Yes the Collection is still aviable, if anyone of you guys is still interested, im still willing to sell it asap :)

This time im gonna stick around and will reply very fast.

Here is also the picture of my Stash some people asked me for. I haven't played since back then, so nothing really changed in my collection :)
      Images
      • HEXStash.jpg

567.49 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 164 times
    • Kaizor wrote:

Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. I sadly had some troubles in the past 2 Months and that's why i didn't reply to anyone.
      Yes the Collection is still aviable, if anyone of you guys is still interested, im still willing to sell it asap :)

Here is also the picture of my Stash some people asked me for. I haven't played since back then, so nothing really changed in my collection :)
      A lot has changed in the 2 months you were away, unfortunately. Have you caught up?

Also, hex.tcgbrowser shows your owned equipment. You can just add that to the OP as a link, because your screenshot basically shows 1/10 pages.
    • Vroengard wrote:

Kaizor wrote:

Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. I sadly had some troubles in the past 2 Months and that's why i didn't reply to anyone.

A lot has changed in the 2 months you were away, unfortunately. Have you caught up?
      Also, hex.tcgbrowser shows your owned equipment. You can just add that to the OP as a link, because your screenshot basically shows 1/10 pages.
      What exactly do you mean with the changes?
      And yeah, i know about the equip thing. There were just a lot of people asking me for the 1st page.

Also i dropped the Price to 120$ for all now.
    • Kaizor wrote:

And yeah, i know about the equip thing. There were just a lot of people asking me for the 1st page.

What do you mean, "what do you mean"? You figured it out yourself. Between May and July, Hex assets (cards and equipment) went down the drain due to the article hextcg.com/friday-update-a-few-words/ . There's less than 10 people playing the bash/clash anymore, there are only 2 streamers left, many players are unpaid... Hex is slowly shutting down.

But you know all that. You dropped the price. What my post meant to imply is that you couldn't, on July, ask for the same amount of money for your collection as on May.
    • Vroengard wrote:

Kaizor wrote:

What do you mean, "what do you mean"? You figured it out yourself. Between May and July, Hex assets (cards and equipment) went down the drain due to the article hextcg.com/friday-update-a-few-words/ . There's less than 10 people playing the bash/clash anymore, there are only 2 streamers left, many players are unpaid... Hex is slowly shutting down.
      But you know all that. You dropped the price. What my post meant to imply is that you couldn't, on July, ask for the same amount of money for your collection as on May.
      Ahh, okay. Pretty sad and didn't know that :/

Well, i dropped the Price to 100$ now :) i think that is fair.
    • At the current rate there comes a point where these digital pixels become worthless because the prospect of any future development has completely vanished. Obviously this serious of price reductions is taking this harsh reality into account when determining the value you place on your collection. I’m sorry for your loss.