Friday Update - Abundantly Awesome

• Most interesting piece of information to me here is that there are still 122 collectors paying attention to the game. Out of what, 1000 ish that originally backed, I think it was? Fractured Faith was a pretty good choice. I like the Lilygrove Warden card too, but honestly the original art for that one was just fine already. My other choice of Rootworm apparently did not fare so well, but I guess there wasn't a lot of room for art innovation on that sort of picture :P

I like how close most of the card theme entries are doing.
      Old username: Aradon | Collector backer | Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulean Acadamy" -- Taking applications once guilds are implemented
    • INTO THE WOODS

It’s been a while, but we haven’t forgotten how much you all have enjoyed Chris Woods’ weekend programming streams. The maestro will be back at it again this Saturday starting around 6pm Pacific on his personal channel. He is going to be working on something a little special this time around. We won’t spoil the surprise here—tune in to learn more this Saturday. It *is* pretty sweet, though…
      Damn you HXE, you know how to hook me when you want to. :)
      Twitter: @Plotynus
    • Obsidian wrote:

Most interesting piece of information to me here is that there are still 122 collectors paying attention to the game. Out of what, 1000 ish that originally backed, I think it was? Fractured Faith was a pretty good choice. I like the Lilygrove Warden card too, but honestly the original art for that one was just fine already. My other choice of Rootworm apparently did not fare so well, but I guess there wasn't a lot of room for art innovation on that sort of picture :P

I like how close most of the card theme entries are doing.
      About 1500 or so individuals between the Collector tier and Grand King.
    • Does their polling method have a way of preventing a person with multiple tiers from voting multiple times?

If not, the number may be lower than that...
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Eraia wrote:

Does their polling method have a way of preventing a person with multiple tiers from voting multiple times?

It goes by the email address you backed with and only allows one submission from the email. I suppose if someone for some reason bought multiple extra Collector / Grand King tiers via Paypal in addition to Kickstarter, under different email addresses, and all this time has maintained them they could vote 2 or 3 times, but it seems like a stretch.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's 20 - 50 people who still play but just didn't bother with the poll, but it does say something if this far in we're down to about 10% of some of the 'biggest backers' (producers, etc. not included)
    • Pandaemonium wrote:

Would faint if Chris Woods was working on a new pve feature. However, I bet it has to do with the cosmic coin stuff.
      lol thats a good one. No chance he is going to show upcoming features.

Blackwood wrote:

Eraia wrote:

Does their polling method have a way of preventing a person with multiple tiers from voting multiple times?

It goes by the email address you backed with and only allows one submission from the email. I suppose if someone for some reason bought multiple extra Collector / Grand King tiers via Paypal in addition to Kickstarter, under different email addresses, and all this time has maintained them they could vote 2 or 3 times, but it seems like a stretch.
      I wouldn't be surprised if there's 20 - 50 people who still play but just didn't bother with the poll, but it does say something if this far in we're down to about 10% of some of the 'biggest backers' (producers, etc. not included)

Yes you can. They are linked per email account. Lots of people did not know that accounts could be merged and were linked to different accounts.

As for me, I did not vote. I felt I was voting like for an election, not voting for the best card, but voting for which one was the less worst!
    • wait, there is / was a possibility to merge kickstarter accounts? I'd love to merge my 4 accounts into one since there is a lot of account switching involved when playing and also it would make the use of the api more feasible.
      Besides, I also didn't vote on the AA cards, i suppose there are way more than 150 different people still active since the kickstarter.
    • Gwaelan wrote:

wait, there is / was a possibility to merge kickstarter accounts? I'd love to merge my 4 accounts into one since there is a lot of account switching involved when playing and also it would make the use of the api more feasible.
      Besides, I also didn't vote on the AA cards, i suppose there are way more than 150 different people still active since the kickstarter.
      You can’t merge them once applied to an account. But your 4 codes could of been applied to the same account originally .
    • Plotynus wrote:

INTO THE WOODS

It’s been a while, but we haven’t forgotten how much you all have enjoyed Chris Woods’ weekend programming streams. The maestro will be back at it again this Saturday starting around 6pm Pacific on his personal channel. He is going to be working on something a little special this time around. We won’t spoil the surprise here—tune in to learn more this Saturday. It *is* pretty sweet, though…
      The man delivered.
    • C<strong style="font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(36, 55, 76);">INTO THE WOODS[/b]

Plotynus wrote:

Plotynus wrote:

The man delivered.
      care to elaborate on what he delivered? I didn't catch the stream and haven't had a chance to go dig it up yet.
    • Mejis wrote:

C<strong style="font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(36, 55, 76);">INTO THE WOODS[/b]

Plotynus wrote:

Plotynus wrote:

The man delivered.
      care to elaborate on what he delivered? I didn't catch the stream and haven't had a chance to go dig it up yet.
      Yes, he coded a tournament mode where both players uses Corinth (the merc). Seems like really fun!