Which is the NEXT big new feature you'd want to see in HEX?

• - Multiplayer: 2v2, FFA, Raids, Co-Op
      - Buy and sell from collection, with lowest buyout/price history in tooltips
      - Iconoclash on-demand queues and direct challenge
      - Also, EDH
      - Better Chat, make it more like EVE Online's chat, with toggle to show large/small/no avatars, and get rid of the bubbles.
      - Filter out offline friends in friends list, or at least sort them to bottom
      - An actual trade interface instead of just COD, see Steam trading system for ideas.
      - Make VIP more enticing by adding EVO tickets or something.
      - Make chests auto-open when you open your pack, and get rid of chest spinning, put the good stuff in the chest and give us incentive to crack more packs.
      - Fix EA'ing cards in campaign deckbuilder
      - Add count of equipment in collection on equipment tooltips
      - Champions that create cards should auto-EA or have a way to unlock EA for created cards
      - Make the stars in the background of the coin flip scene full screen instead of mirrored down the middle.

<3
    • Personally, I don't want new features before we get a fix on the basic game features we have. I know the designers have big dreams and they keep telling us the "basics" will be improved once we get to X, Y, Z, big milestone release but they are just too slow to come by... The result being a product that is now outdated and hasn't had a significant update to its core functionalities in years. Keep it simple; improve the AH, improve chat, make it so that we can efficiently trade between players (without having to take a risk), makes trading and selling from the collection happens, heck, make it so that we can see the recent average exchange value of the goods we have in the game's tool-tip if you want to get fancy! This is at its core a "trading" game, which both implies trading and interacting with each others... two things that are very though to do in game right now.

Lets get back to the basics, lets make sure execution is great and the features we have are polished. Make this an excellent product for trading and interacting between players THEN get into the nice new juicy mind blowing boner inducing features Cory made us dream about!
      [Blocked Image: http://wardens.hexcompendium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/cropped-wardens-of-entraht-logo-tranparent.png]
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • CoachFliperon wrote:

Personally, I don't want new features before we get a fix on the basic game features we have. I know the designers have big dreams and they keep telling us the "basics" will be improved once we get to X, Y, Z, big milestone release but they are just too slow to come by... The result being a product that is now outdated and hasn't had a significant update to its core functionalities in years. Keep it simple; improve the AH, improve chat, make it so that we can efficiently trade between players (without having to take a risk), makes trading and selling from the collection happens, heck, make it so that we can see the recent average exchange value of the goods we have in the game's tool-tip if you want to get fancy! This is at its core a "trading" game, which both implies trading and interacting with each others... two things that are very though to do in game right now.

Lets get back to the basics, lets make sure execution is great and the features we have are polished. Make this an excellent product for trading and interacting between players THEN get into the nice new juicy mind blowing boner inducing features Cory made us dream about!
      Oh man I could not agree more to this.. We don't need more things that are incomplete or not working well. Improve the current stuff to better intergrate the future contents.

Lets not forget battle logs, and deck imports...
    • Portensio wrote:

CoachFliperon wrote:

Personally, I don't want new features before we get a fix on the basic game features we have. I know the designers have big dreams and they keep telling us the "basics" will be improved once we get to X, Y, Z, big milestone release but they are just too slow to come by... The result being a product that is now outdated and hasn't had a significant update to its core functionalities in years. Keep it simple; improve the AH, improve chat, make it so that we can efficiently trade between players (without having to take a risk), makes trading and selling from the collection happens, heck, make it so that we can see the recent average exchange value of the goods we have in the game's tool-tip if you want to get fancy! This is at its core a "trading" game, which both implies trading and interacting with each others... two things that are very though to do in game right now.

Oh man I could not agree more to this.. We don't need more things that are incomplete or not working well. Improve the current stuff to better intergrate the future contents.
      Lets not forget battle logs, and deck imports...
      I feel like a lot of the features people are asking for are built on these systems and they'll get sorted consequently. I'm all for making the game more streamlined, faster loads is something Chris was talking about backporting from Console, which would likely come with the better collection/AH interface. Chat needs work.
    • CoachFliperon wrote:

I do agree. I event don't understand how people supposed to be on a mission to build the best TCG online ever could live with such a messy UI. In my mind, there should be permanent ressources devoted to create a frictionless experience. I have recently played the digital version of "through the ages": it was a pure delight! The boardgame was great, but this ? Adding enforced rules, great UI and a perfect tutorial (really!) have created something very special (the app is rated 4.9/5).
    • The UI and interface would be nice updates though. Though actual game features and intigration I would like to see some thing to make PC and PSN on a more even setup for things to do on down time.

Also AZ3 / The additional 2 classes would be nice. Rogue / Warlock being left out makes it feel like there are 2 dead classes for cards sometimes.

It would be kinda interesting of people could offer to setup events as well once in a while. We might see the odd creative event by the community.