Adventure Zone 3?

• New

Lots of players joined Hex for it's PVE aspect.Most of the players in the guild I'm in were mostly for PVE and now most of them
      have abandoned the game.What adds to it is the total lack of communication regarding PVE,we have no idea what is developed regarding
      PVE at all or if it's completely abandoned at this point or even if any resources at all are invested in it.
      The communication from Hex is horrible.Nothing at all from them.Will we get raids or AZ3 this year?next year?ever?what is their vision,goals and
      time table for them?Have they abandoned it since it doesn't make money like PVP?

We don't know if or when we will get AZ3 or raids,or keeps or any of the other features promised long ago in the vision we were shown during
      the kickstarter period.I joined Hex for PVE,while I like PVP it's beginning to feel like a never ending hamster wheel where Hex is throwing more stuff to
      chase via new sets,new kismet packs as a gold sink or future grind cosmic games to get coins or siege to get tokens to roll on random
      RNG table or chasing rare sleeves and battleboards from tournaments.

We got siege,I don't consider it as PVE and I don't like,it's another gold sink and I don't like the odds of attacking 3 fully equipped decks with PVE cards
      with PVP decks.The last arena update increased the difficulty and nerfed terrormill deck and gave rise to other non interactive decks like cartomancy and dream auction.
      Hogarth is still unbalanced and non fun encounter.AZ2 is about 2 years old at this point.

PVP is working,it has regular release schedule.Now what about PVE?
    • New

RoyG wrote:

Lots of players joined Hex for it's PVE aspect.Most of the players in the guild I'm in were mostly for PVE and now most of them
      have abandoned the game.What adds to it is the total lack of communication regarding PVE,we have no idea what is developed regarding
      PVE at all or if it's completely abandoned at this point or even if any resources at all are invested in it.
      The communication from Hex is horrible.Nothing at all from them.Will we get raids or AZ3 this year?next year?ever?what is their vision,goals and
      time table for them?Have they abandoned it since it doesn't make money like PVP?

We don't know if or when we will get AZ3 or raids,or keeps or any of the other features promised long ago in the vision we were shown during
      the kickstarter period.I joined Hex for PVE,while I like PVP it's beginning to feel like a never ending hamster wheel where Hex is throwing more stuff to
      chase via new sets,new kismet packs as a gold sink or future grind cosmic games to get coins or siege to get tokens to roll on random
      RNG table or chasing rare sleeves and battleboards from tournaments.

We got siege,I don't consider it as PVE and I don't like,it's another gold sink and I don't like the odds of attacking 3 fully equipped decks with PVE cards
      with PVP decks.The last arena update increased the difficulty and nerfed terrormill deck and gave rise to other non interactive decks like cartomancy and dream auction.
      Hogarth is still unbalanced and non fun encounter.AZ2 is about 2 years old at this point.

PVP is working,it has regular release schedule.Now what about PVE?
      Preach
      Lore Hound: Self Proclaimed Expert to Hex Lore (and right 80% of time with theories)