Correct me if I'm wrong but..

• Correct me if I'm wrong but..

I believe that the HexStore used to have 100 USD worth of platinum as highest purchase. I wanted to buy some plat and I *ALMOST* clicked the 1,000 USD which is now the last choice above the VIP program. Muscle memory and all that. I don't know how new this is (I don't think it was there last month) but I hope no one gets confused as in the 11, 11, 111 thingy that (used to? is it still a thing?) the Auction House.

Please enlighten me when it happened. Also I'm happy that they feel there's need for that, it means there's some people that hit the 100 button 10 times.

You have been warned :P

EDIT: I don't know why I was so surprised I almost bought 1,000 USD worth of plat, thought something had changed, my bad I guess.

EDIT 2: WTF is going on? Some people say it's from a year ago, others say they can't see it and NOW when I went to doublecheck, there is no "," in the 1000 (when I first visited it was typed as "1,000")

The post was edited 3 times, last by Vroengard ().

• Vroengard wrote:

I believe that the HexStore used to have 100 USD worth of platinum as highest purchase. I wanted to buy some plat and I *ALMOST* clicked the 1,000 USD which is now the last choice above the VIP program. Muscle memory and all that. I don't know how new this is (I don't think it was there last month) but I hope no one gets confused as in the 11, 11, 111 thingy that (used to? is it still a thing?) the Auction House.

Please enlighten me when it happened. Also I'm happy that they feel there's need for that, it means there's some people that hit the 100 button 10 times.

You have been warned :P

EDIT: I don't know why I was so surprised I almost bought 1,000 USD worth of plat, thought something had changed, my bad I guess.
      i had the same problem but i clicked on the 1000$. Lucky for me i contacted the support and returned the difference. That was really nice
    • Shinjica wrote:

i had the same problem but i clicked on the 1000$. Lucky for me i contacted the support and returned the difference. That was really nice
      Was this recently? Did the format, maybe, got changed. I'm usually very careful and I've bought platinum from the HexStore many many times before, I should've noticed.

It's the "," in the "1,000" that screamed alert to me, I don't remember it there.
    • I think whether the "$1000" option appears or not is based on your buying history. I.e., if you bought $100 worth several times or some number of times, then the $1000 option appears.

I think it's supposed to make it easier for the people who want to buy a lot of plat.
    • Etria wrote:

I think whether the "$1000" option appears or not is based on your buying history. I.e., if you bought $100 worth several times or some number of times, then the $1000 option appears.

I think it's supposed to make it easier for the people who want to buy a lot of plat.
      Yeah, this is basically how it works. You unlock the option with a history of Platinum purchases.

And, yeah, they finally caved about a year ago to my whining about having to process too many transactions. ;)
      Hex: Shards of Fate KS | Producer | Bounty of the Magus Highlands Magus

"Hoarded or shared, knowledge is the most fearsome weapon of all."
      "The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
      "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
      "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."
    • Colin wrote:

Etria wrote:

I think whether the "$1000" option appears or not is based on your buying history. I.e., if you bought $100 worth several times or some number of times, then the $1000 option appears.

Yeah, this is basically how it works. You unlock the option with a history of Platinum purchases.
      And, yeah, they finally caved about a year ago to my whining about having to process too many transactions. ;)
      The real question now is : How many people really use the 1000$ option?
    • Portensio wrote:

Colin wrote:

Etria wrote:

Yeah, this is basically how it works. You unlock the option with a history of Platinum purchases.And, yeah, they finally caved about a year ago to my whining about having to process too many transactions. ;)
      On purpose or on accident...lol's
    • Portensio wrote:

Colin wrote:

Etria wrote:

Yeah, this is basically how it works. You unlock the option with a history of Platinum purchases.And, yeah, they finally caved about a year ago to my whining about having to process too many transactions. ;)
      Enough to warrant the implementation of the option. So between 1 and 50 000 and colin counts as 7 because that is a lucky number.
    • Portensio wrote:

Colin wrote:

Etria wrote:

I would've a couple times if the game had a certain few formats and the economic stability that comes with them.