Friday Update - Battle Bling

• Greenmachine wrote:

So the update says the VIP is supposed to be Light the Votives and Cult of the Nameless City AAs., but the tourney rewards are the Falling Fangs and Annihilate AAs... just a FYI to update one of the two ;)
      Thanks for the heads up! We are already on it. The rewards listed here are correct (Light the Votives and Cult of the Nameless City AAs), and they are being corrected in-game. Only the proper rewards will be given out.
    • Could we have some bar talk about what features are planned next? I remember something about an expansion of the Siege Mode (will we have Immortal unlocked for attackers soon?) and then I am also thinking of the Tablet version that may already have been out in December. What is the current status there, can you tell us something there in a mini Update-Update @HEXCoryJones ?
    • Dinotropia wrote:

Greenmachine wrote:

So the update says the VIP is supposed to be Light the Votives and Cult of the Nameless City AAs., but the tourney rewards are the Falling Fangs and Annihilate AAs... just a FYI to update one of the two ;)
      Thanks for the heads up! We are already on it. The rewards listed here are correct (Light the Votives and Cult of the Nameless City AAs), and they are being corrected in-game. Only the proper rewards will be given out.
      As of 11:25 am Saturday they are still showing, Doombringer AAs as the prizes.

I guess I'll skip it since I have the older ones???
    • Ouroboros wrote:

Dinotropia wrote:

Greenmachine wrote:

As of 11:25 am Saturday they are still showing, Doombringer AAs as the prizes.
      I guess I'll skip it since I have the older ones???
      They grant the "correct" ones even if Falling Fangs and Annihilate are shown.
    • Largashbur wrote:

Could we have some bar talk about what features are planned next? I remember something about an expansion of the Siege Mode (will we have Immortal unlocked for attackers soon?) and then I am also thinking of the Tablet version that may already have been out in December. What is the current status there, can you tell us something there in a mini Update-Update @HEXCoryJones ?

Yes PVP, PVP and PVP.
    • Needle wrote:

Largashbur wrote:

Could we have some bar talk about what features are planned next? I remember something about an expansion of the Siege Mode (will we have Immortal unlocked for attackers soon?) and then I am also thinking of the Tablet version that may already have been out in December. What is the current status there, can you tell us something there in a mini Update-Update @HEXCoryJones ?
      Yes PVP, PVP and PVP.

Do you guys even read Cory's updates!!!??

HEXCoryJones wrote:

As I mentioned above we also launched SIEGE and I am super proud of the feature, its just as fun as I hoped it would be and just this week we had our first big meeting about next steps... first and foremost we will continue to improve the AI (this will probably always be going on but its getting a big focus right now), we also have some small quality of life stuff we will work on knocking out quickly (auto re-post keep, notice you are being attacked, seeing the cards of opponent in practice mode, etc.) all the low hanging fruit. The next big system will more than likely be a combination of a rewards structure and leader board, with unique FUN prizes.

before I go let me say again how much I appreciate your support, everyone on the team works incredible hard (except me, I focus on butter massages) and every-time you play or post or enjoy what we do it makes it all worthwhile.

love, cory