Selling my whole account collection estimated for over 100k plat

    • TheMime wrote:

      i'm not saying i have rares but a bulk of cards and equipements worth over 100k plat , if you're not interrested it's your choice , people can buy it and sell the stuff individually
      I think you dont understand how the economy is working.

      You wont sell it for 100k plat even 50k plat, hell not even 10k plat.
      You should take the 5 bucks offer : it is a good bargain.
    • TheMime wrote:

      i'm not saying i have rares but a bulk of cards and equipements worth over 100k plat , if you're not interrested it's your choice , people can buy it and sell the stuff individually
      So, what price range are you willing to sell it for? Because with all the work involved in getting most of the stuff sold on the auction house is going to take hours, which obviously must be cut from the price. I do recommend looking up to sell to Hexprimal as I think they are far more likely to give you a fair price for this than most people on the forums as they are a little more overseeing with poor liquidity than people over here. I could personally maybe offer $20-30 for it (not looked it through in detail yet, but it does seem like a lot of the value is in equips), which I know is on the lowest end, but the low liquidity of it makes it impossible for me to offer any more.
    • TheMime wrote:

      it's 96 k p for cards and 33 k for equipements , i want at least get a 35 or 40 k plat from it

      and please if you are not interrested , don't come her to say "stupid" things , thanks for uderstanding .
      we don't say stupid things.
      We are warning you nobody NO.BO.DY will buy your stuff for this ridiculous price range.

      And you will not bother to take time (a lot) to mail them your stuff for the price some will offer.

      You can dream. Should we let you in your fantasy ?
    • The reason why the plat value is so high is there's a platinum floor for the items. most of those items don't even sell at the floor.

      The gold ratio would be a better place to start. I don't know what the ratio is right now, but it tends to average 200:1.

      For that ratio, your equipment comes out to 6500 plat.

      Your cards are 19500 plat.

      and I still doubt people will pay that much for commons and uncommons.
      There was a signature here. It's gone now.
    • TheMime wrote:

      it's 96 k p for cards and 33 k for equipements , i want at least get a 35 or 40 k plat from it

      and please if you are not interrested , don't come her to say "stupid" things , thanks for uderstanding .
      You see, there is a price bottom for plat which highly inflate the value of some commons and uncommon. To get a more legitimate estimate take the gold price and divide it by around 200-250, which with my utmost generous translation would mean the collection is worth around 26k plat in total. I am as I said maybe willing to offer about 10% of that because I normally do not sell huge loads of stuff on sites and will have to keep posting and reposting it for days to get it sold. If you want a better offer, I do recommend going to hexprimal.com/sell-to-us/ or go to the auction house and sell them manually and translate all the gold you get to platinum. I will need some time to look it through if you are interested though to get a final price estimate.
    • Lunavi wrote:

      TheMime wrote:

      it's 96 k p for cards and 33 k for equipements , i want at least get a 35 or 40 k plat from it

      and please if you are not interrested , don't come her to say "stupid" things , thanks for uderstanding .
      You see, there is a price bottom for plat which highly inflate the value of some commons and uncommon. To get a more legitimate estimate take the gold price and divide it by around 200-250, which with my utmost generous translation would mean the collection is worth around 26k plat in total. I am as I said maybe willing to offer about 10% of that because I normally do not sell huge loads of stuff on sites and will have to keep posting and reposting it for days to get it sold. If you want a better offer, I do recommend going to hexprimal.com/sell-to-us/ or go to the auction house and sell them manually and translate all the gold you get to platinum. I will need some time to look it through if you are interested though to get a final price estimate.
      If Hexprimal buys commons and uncommons... I'm rich!
    • Katkilla wrote:

      Lunavi wrote:

      TheMime wrote:

      it's 96 k p for cards and 33 k for equipements , i want at least get a 35 or 40 k plat from it

      and please if you are not interrested , don't come her to say "stupid" things , thanks for uderstanding .
      You see, there is a price bottom for plat which highly inflate the value of some commons and uncommon. To get a more legitimate estimate take the gold price and divide it by around 200-250, which with my utmost generous translation would mean the collection is worth around 26k plat in total. I am as I said maybe willing to offer about 10% of that because I normally do not sell huge loads of stuff on sites and will have to keep posting and reposting it for days to get it sold. If you want a better offer, I do recommend going to hexprimal.com/sell-to-us/ or go to the auction house and sell them manually and translate all the gold you get to platinum. I will need some time to look it through if you are interested though to get a final price estimate.
      If Hexprimal buys commons and uncommons... I'm rich!
      There is an option there to sell your whole collection. You might not get much from it, but most likely more than you will get here.
    • This collection have
      Legendary cards : ZERO !!
      Rare cards : ZERO !!
      Very good uncommons cards : ZERO !!! On Hexprimal page you can see what uncomman are hot and sells.
      Medium uncommon : 1-3 copies of each
      Useless uncommens : 10+
      Common cards : tons.
      AA cards 12 - might have a sell value of 24,000 gp as a lot.

      Still the collection have 4,000 UC PvP cards that might be sold at 500 gp on average (It will me take years to sell them)
      With help of AH and bankerbot I estimate I can sell cards for 10,000 plat after spending 100+ hours.

      So I can offer 2,000 plat or 10 US$ for all.
      You can also sell all at AH yourself and get around 10,000 plat if you willing to spend 100+ hours..

      As there are no hot uncommon cards (cards on the shops want list) in your collection I dont think any of the shops or anyone else will top my 2000 plat offer.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Opalia ().