Count Dragomir and Maw of the Hunt Bugs

• Count Dragomir and Maw of the Hunt Bugs

So I found these Bugs:

Count Dragomir triggers upon himself returning from the crypt, even though he states „another card“.

Maw of the Hunt can be cast once for each elf that deals damage to your opponent, retutning from play to the chain if you already said yes to the trigger.
      This was different before, where the effect triggered but wouldnt resolve as the card wasnt in your hand anymore.
    • nqumyf wrote:

So I found these Bugs:

Count Dragomir triggers upon himself returning from the crypt, even though he states „another card“.

Maw of the Hunt can be cast once for each elf that deals damage to your opponent, retutning from play to the chain if you already said yes to the trigger.
      This was different before, where the effect triggered but wouldnt resolve as the card wasnt in your hand anymore.
      The same exact issue is happening with Force of the Tomb triggering once per troop that dealt damage. I reported on that one earlier
    • This issue is happening when an opponent steals your Count Dragomir with a card like From the ashes. The interaction was as follows:

The opponent stole my first Count Dragomir with From the Ashes.
      I played another Count Dragomir the next turn.
      He killed my count with herofall (it had rebirth). When the count revived on my side, he got the trigger from his Count Dragomir to remove a card from the field (which he targeted my Count Dragomir now without rebirth).

And then then things went downhill from there. ;(