Five years and still missing a lot of Kickstarter promised stuff

• Five years and still missing a lot of Kickstarter promised stuff

I haven't played in probably close to a year now so I might be mistaken about some of this.

-Guilds were a promised and hyped feature, with guild banks and tournaments, still not available.
    -Double backs? Lol, yeah.
    -Raids or some sort of co-op?
    -Keep defence?
    -Mobile version? Looks like they were more interested in working on a console version.

I'm sure I missed some but the point is it's been 5 years since the KS and the features I listed above, that were PROMISED during the KS, are nowhere in sight. I feel like my KS was wasted on a company that doesn't deliver on it's promises. Oh well, lesson learned. Hex and Cryptozoic won't getting any of my money again. Fool me once...
  • Just going to note that the current 'Siege' feature is their implementation of Keep Defense, so that's a work in progress at the moment. Tablet apparently is coming up this year.

The rest, yeah. I believe they've scrapped the original idea for double-backs now, though some of those features (achievements, trophies?) might come in some other form later.
    Old username: Aradon | Collector backer | Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulean Acadamy" -- Taking applications once guilds are implemented
  • Oddly, I was wondering recently why they still haven't released the $2.1 million stretch goal:

Why don't we have our weekly Creatures of Entrath web guide recounting the adventures of Lord Bernard P. Dunthorpe and Sir Silas Bexley? Unlike their other undelivered promises, that one presents no technical challenge. All they need to do is hire someone to write it.
  • kickstarter stuff is one thing, personally i just miss the tablet version, but that we still have to advertise in chat to get a draft fired after 5 years is the thing that bothers me the most...
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer
    -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-
  • Yoyogod wrote:

Oddly, I was wondering recently why they still haven't released the $2.1 million stretch goal:

Why don't we have our weekly Creatures of Entrath web guide recounting the adventures of Lord Bernard P. Dunthorpe and Sir Silas Bexley? Unlike their other undelivered promises, that one presents no technical challenge. All they need to do is hire someone to write it.
    Give me the information and I'll write it for free.