PVE Updates – Doombringer Edition

    • Eraia wrote:

      Thank you. I would actually dearly love to see the complete list of changes, but I really appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to talk to us about these ones, and for visiting the campaign as well. Much appreciated. :)

      Airtron wrote:

      Bringing hard counter FRA opponents in line!!!!

      More FRA gold!!!!

      More az lewtz!!!!

      More PvE cards!!!!

      That resource!!!!

      EVERYTHING!!!!

      Fantastic update hexent! I am glad to see that that previous PvE thread I made has actually had some impact! I will make another one about a week into the set for some more feedback from the community! Thank you for this!!!!!!!
      Yep, you guys speak my mind. 10/10 HxE. Great PvE love. Now back to work on Act3! (kiddin kiddin)
    • Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
    • Khaelen wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
      Limited time offer let people trade 5 of any one equipment of the same rarity from those packs for one of the new ones because lets be honest if i got 5 of the same one i would have most likely gotten the new one if it was in the packs back in the day.
    • Wolzarg wrote:

      Khaelen wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
      Limited time offer let people trade 5 of any one equipment of the same rarity from those packs for one of the new ones because lets be honest if i got 5 of the same one i would have most likely gotten the new one if it was in the packs back in the day.
      Isn't this basically what auction house is there for?
    • Lunavi wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Khaelen wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
      Limited time offer let people trade 5 of any one equipment of the same rarity from those packs for one of the new ones because lets be honest if i got 5 of the same one i would have most likely gotten the new one if it was in the packs back in the day.
      Isn't this basically what auction house is there for?
      No because all the old equipment is worth nothing and the new one will be grossly overpriced.
    • Wolzarg wrote:

      Lunavi wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Khaelen wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
      Limited time offer let people trade 5 of any one equipment of the same rarity from those packs for one of the new ones because lets be honest if i got 5 of the same one i would have most likely gotten the new one if it was in the packs back in the day.
      Isn't this basically what auction house is there for?
      No because all the old equipment is worth nothing and the new one will be grossly overpriced.
      Then wait until the prices decrease? Also, it would remove almost all incentive to do this content regularly or use the auction house to get equips, and those equip sales are already low as it is.
    • Lunavi wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lunavi wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Khaelen wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
      Limited time offer let people trade 5 of any one equipment of the same rarity from those packs for one of the new ones because lets be honest if i got 5 of the same one i would have most likely gotten the new one if it was in the packs back in the day.
      Isn't this basically what auction house is there for?
      No because all the old equipment is worth nothing and the new one will be grossly overpriced.
      Then wait until the prices decrease? Also, it would remove almost all incentive to do this content regularly or use the auction house to get equips, and those equip sales are already low as it is.
      I don't really get what you are arguing at this point content that gives you AZ packs literally can't be done regularly unless you remake characters and redo campaign. That is all i am complaining about don't putt new stuff in old packs i would be fucking furious if they suddenly stuffed a AAA vampire king in normal set 1 packs.
    • Wolzarg wrote:

      Lunavi wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lunavi wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Khaelen wrote:

      Wolzarg wrote:

      Lots of good news tho i do really dislike putting new rewards in old packs that i have already cracked so many of it just feels bad having to go back and opening hundreds of the same crud i already have to get the last few.
      Yeah, kinna agree. We need something to do with those old worthless equipement. Disenchant and craft for other equipement :saint: ?
      Limited time offer let people trade 5 of any one equipment of the same rarity from those packs for one of the new ones because lets be honest if i got 5 of the same one i would have most likely gotten the new one if it was in the packs back in the day.
      Isn't this basically what auction house is there for?
      No because all the old equipment is worth nothing and the new one will be grossly overpriced.
      Then wait until the prices decrease? Also, it would remove almost all incentive to do this content regularly or use the auction house to get equips, and those equip sales are already low as it is.
      I don't really get what you are arguing at this point content that gives you AZ packs literally can't be done regularly unless you remake characters and redo campaign. That is all i am complaining about don't putt new stuff in old packs i would be fucking furious if they suddenly stuffed a AAA vampire king in normal set 1 packs.
      Well atleast it gives some replayability Wolzarg.
      Personally i dont mind, it will help the new players to get a better starts.
      I do hope that for the new players they make every common/uncommon obtainable through those packs though but maybe that is hoping a bit to much.
      But the more they can earn of those pvp cards the more likely they are to spend plat to get the last rares they need for there deck.
      And new players stay longer as they feel there is a bigger reward for just playing the game
      etc etc

      Just wondering are there old equipment pieces still given out of cards that dont exist in those new packs anymore??? or are those pvp card earnable in the pve packs?
    • You say replayability i say tedious regrind of content already grinded to completeion both points are equally valid but i stand by my opinion that it is a terrible choice to simply add more stuff to packs so long after people already got everything from them.
    • "The last bit of PVE news we have for you is that we updated the contents of the Howling Plains (AZ 1) and Alachian Sea (AZ 2) booster packs...
      In addition to an updated card pool, we have also added 14 new pieces of PVE equipment to the campaign reward pools (7 come from each of the two packs)."

      Is it just me that's horrified at the idea of having to start farming/opening AZ1 & AZ2 packs again just to try to find 14 new pieces of equipment?

      *edit* Just seen that it's not just me.
    • Knightmare wrote:

      "The last bit of PVE news we have for you is that we updated the contents of the Howling Plains (AZ 1) and Alachian Sea (AZ 2) booster packs...
      In addition to an updated card pool, we have also added 14 new pieces of PVE equipment to the campaign reward pools (7 come from each of the two packs)."

      Is it just me that's horrified at the idea of having to start farming/opening AZ1 & AZ2 packs again just to try to find 14 new pieces of equipment?

      *edit* Just seen that it's not just me.
      Well, you can get those equipment from the dungeon packs as well. I'm going to be buying up a hoard of GMG packs (since those are dirt cheap) to get the AZ2 equipment and the AZ1 packs themselves are on the AH quite cheap.
    • Knightmare wrote:

      "The last bit of PVE news we have for you is that we updated the contents of the Howling Plains (AZ 1) and Alachian Sea (AZ 2) booster packs...
      In addition to an updated card pool, we have also added 14 new pieces of PVE equipment to the campaign reward pools (7 come from each of the two packs)."

      Is it just me that's horrified at the idea of having to start farming/opening AZ1 & AZ2 packs again just to try to find 14 new pieces of equipment?

      *edit* Just seen that it's not just me.
      Yep absolutely disgusting considering how hard that content was already grinded previously having to go back and having only those few pieces be hits. Like i would GLADLY trade 10 packs each for each one of those items because i have nothing else i need from those packs. But having to go back and regrind for them blindly is just going to make me go further into meh fuck collecting mode than i already am.


      Steric wrote:

      Knightmare wrote:

      "The last bit of PVE news we have for you is that we updated the contents of the Howling Plains (AZ 1) and Alachian Sea (AZ 2) booster packs...
      In addition to an updated card pool, we have also added 14 new pieces of PVE equipment to the campaign reward pools (7 come from each of the two packs)."

      Is it just me that's horrified at the idea of having to start farming/opening AZ1 & AZ2 packs again just to try to find 14 new pieces of equipment?

      *edit* Just seen that it's not just me.
      Well, you can get those equipment from the dungeon packs as well. I'm going to be buying up a hoard of GMG packs (since those are dirt cheap) to get the AZ2 equipment and the AZ1 packs themselves are on the AH quite cheap.
      A. This doesn't make it any less shitty.
      B. This is in fact not true based on the article
    • Wolzarg wrote:

      Steric wrote:

      Knightmare wrote:

      "The last bit of PVE news we have for you is that we updated the contents of the Howling Plains (AZ 1) and Alachian Sea (AZ 2) booster packs...
      In addition to an updated card pool, we have also added 14 new pieces of PVE equipment to the campaign reward pools (7 come from each of the two packs)."

      Is it just me that's horrified at the idea of having to start farming/opening AZ1 & AZ2 packs again just to try to find 14 new pieces of equipment?

      *edit* Just seen that it's not just me.
      Well, you can get those equipment from the dungeon packs as well. I'm going to be buying up a hoard of GMG packs (since those are dirt cheap) to get the AZ2 equipment and the AZ1 packs themselves are on the AH quite cheap.
      A. This doesn't make it any less shitty.B. This is in fact not true based on the article
      I definitely don't read anything in the article to imply that only the general adventure packs are getting updated and not the AZ1 and AZ2 dungeon packs as well. As every single equipment and PvP common in the AZ1 and AZ2 packs can be found in their respective dungeon packs, there's no reason why that'd change.

      And it does make it "less shitty" as the dungeon packs are far more farmable than the adventure packs.