Siege and API

• Siege and API

Apologies if this has been discussed or posted elsewhere already. I had a quick search and couldn't see anything obvious.

Does siege currently get anything sent to/through the API?

I think it'd be really awesome if there was a way to monitor/be alerted to your siege defence when away from the client. E.g. I could see if someone is attacking, number of wins, profit, demise etc.
      Even better would be an out of client replay ability. :p

Calling Fred/Chris Woods etc :)
    • I asked about that a couple weeks ago during a dev stream and the answer I got is that they talked about the API internally when they were designing Siege and decided to not have any data available for the mode.

Until that stance changes, my hands are tied.
    • Fred wrote:

I asked about that a couple weeks ago during a dev stream and the answer I got is that they talked about the API internally when they were designing Siege and decided to not have any data available for the mode.

you you aski Chris kindly again, about at least basic data? it would be nice to have at least overall picture fo activity on SIEGE
    • DraXor wrote:

Fred wrote:

I asked about that a couple weeks ago during a dev stream and the answer I got is that they talked about the API internally when they were designing Siege and decided to not have any data available for the mode.

you you aski Chris kindly again, about at least basic data? it would be nice to have at least overall picture fo activity on SIEGE
      All I can say at this point is that the discussion has been had.