[Siege] Provide more incentive for attackers!

• [Siege] Provide more incentive for attackers!

Hi @ll!

Siege feels really great, but what feels great is mostly the DEFENDING.

Defenders get:
      -Leaderboards
      -Replay
      -Gold

Attackers get:
      -Gold

There is a clear imbalance between defending and attacking and so many people prefer defending over attacking Sieges.

Hence, I would like you to put some extra incentives for attacking. For example:

-Leaderboards (most Sieges beaten, longest winstreak...)
      -Achievements with rewards - maybe a sleeve for beating 50 Sieges, 100, 1000?
      -Account XP boosts (extra account XP for Siege winstreaks)
      -other incentives...

Cheers
      Largashbur.
    • Thanks for this post. I personally have been sticking to high win keeps to attack as my success rate has been very high. I did not want to discourage people from reposting, so I attack only those who are in the green already.

And as someone who has never completed AZ2, or a FRA run, and I don't have even one campaign character up to max level, I will probably never be into setting up Defenses.

I personally do not feel discouraged to keep attacking, the gold/plat rewards are enough incentive. However, I do feel as though something should be done for attackers, as most people are probably not like me. Sleeves, leaderboards, anything. Maybe even make it so if you are at a high enough attack level, you get a discount on the bounty or something.

Or, you know, they could always just get these Cosmic Coins into the game and give attackers those every so often. Kill about 3 birds with one stone there. ;)