Here Comes the Doom

• AnomalyCobra wrote:

I'm sick to find out that core commons are still a thing... can we at least enhance them to not be filler junk that is only in a deck of your pool severely needs help?

Core commun exist for this purpose : fill the pool with filler junk usefull in some specific. circonstances. With the core commons that allow design team to create cards for each set with more elaborate mechanics and on theme.

In fact Core commun reduce filler cards number.
    • I'm curious aobut what shard the cult will dip into. I'm guessing not Diamond as Blightbark is doing it.

Please give me my "sultai" B/S/W cult of the city.
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...
    • schild wrote:

HEXRysu wrote:

AnomalyCobra wrote:

can i fuse 2 of the 3/1 crush and make a 6/2 crush? Or can they only fuse with other cards not themselves?
      Yep, you can combine them together. Of course, most keyeword powers won't stack.
      Real talk, is this what crafting has become? If so, cool, the other system was some mmorpg
      A crafting system of this type will basically require a card for every possible combination. Seems impossible.
      Unless there are some predefined cards that you can get from crafting any card, which is basically what everyone is doing in other ccgs right?
      Twitter: @Plotynus
    • Olfff wrote:

I'm curious aobut what shard the cult will dip into. I'm guessing not Diamond as Blightbark is doing it.

Please give me my "sultai" B/S/W cult of the city.
      I doubt Cult will be Diamond, as we already have 3 Factions in Diamond now, which (in a balanced distribution of shards on teams) is all there is.

We got so far:

Luminaries in D/ /R/ /
      Caravan in D/W/ / /S
      Pack in /W/R/ /
      Blightbark in D/W/ /B/
      Cult in / / /B/S

So my guess would be Ruby for Cult and Blood and Sapphire for Pack and Luminaries.
      I would guess Sapphire for Pack and Blood for Luminaries as there is already the Original Human Strategy in D/R/S, which might mean that the Luminaries follow this though.
      We‘ll see all of this eventually anyways.
    • Plotynus wrote:

schild wrote:

HEXRysu wrote:

AnomalyCobra wrote:

can i fuse 2 of the 3/1 crush and make a 6/2 crush? Or can they only fuse with other cards not themselves?
      Yep, you can combine them together. Of course, most keyeword powers won't stack.
      Real talk, is this what crafting has become? If so, cool, the other system was some mmorpg
      A crafting system of this type will basically require a card for every possible combination. Seems impossible.Unless there are some predefined cards that you can get from crafting any card, which is basically what everyone is doing in other ccgs right?
      That reply operate under the assumption that crafting has to be limitless, which is simply absurd.

Besides, what are we ever gonna craft besides a subset of cards or equipment?

This is certainly easier than an ungodly number of horrible crafting mats.
    • vestris wrote:

I would aggree wuth ruby for cult and blood for the pack but I would rather like to see candles loosing color as their leader got extinguished.

Perhaps W for the cult? They chose a w/s design for the design card competition poll and s/w bury has been a thing in limited before (thanks to winter moon allowing recycling key actions and prophecies.)
    • Yeah I guess I could see that, even though the chaostouched in general are not to thematic in the rest of the wild context. Blood for pack is pretty certain, and I could see luminaries being oppressed by Kha and therefore gain sapphire: Your god is dead, I am your god now!
    • schild wrote:

Plotynus wrote:

schild wrote:

HEXRysu wrote:

AnomalyCobra wrote:

A crafting system of this type will basically require a card for every possible combination. Seems impossible.Unless there are some predefined cards that you can get from crafting any card, which is basically what everyone is doing in other ccgs right?
      That reply operate under the assumption that crafting has to be limitless, which is simply absurd.
      Besides, what are we ever gonna craft besides a subset of cards or equipment?

This is certainly easier than an ungodly number of horrible crafting mats.
      dwarves get an ability at level 30 that gives an extra consumable slot, so I could definitely see the ability to craft consumable items.
    • My primary concern, and the concern of a lot of others with this new set and the current standard meta:

Blood is in a place that it feels oppressive and miserable to play against. I know everything can't be revealed all at once, but I honestly just wanna know is anything being done to address this? My hand being mind-rotted away everygame with zero chance to respond is just a miserable play experience
    • Traxym wrote:

My primary concern, and the concern of a lot of others with this new set and the current standard meta:

Blood is in a place that it feels oppressive and miserable to play against. I know everything can't be revealed all at once, but I honestly just wanna know is anything being done to address this? My hand being mind-rotted away everygame with zero chance to respond is just a miserable play experience
      Is that a real thing that happens? I've never seen it on the ladder