Equipped Mawstorm triggers on each attack

• Equipped Mawstorm triggers on each attack

I revisited my Sir Thorngage deck to quickly defeat the Kagulichu encounter in AZ2.
      He was wearing the Chewed up boots.
      After playing it once and fulfilling the 10 troops in crypts requirements attacking with my board created a random insect for each of them. Somehow the insect creation became part of the assault trigger.

If this becomes reproducible this might trivialize content. Especially anything where the opponent starts with troops in the crypt.
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      • Commisioner Pravin Lal - Alpha Centauri

The post was edited 1 time, last by SlayerStronghold ().

• SlayerStronghold wrote:

I revisited my Sir Thorngage deck to quickly defeat the Kagulichu encounter in AZ2.
      After playing it once and fulfilling the 10 troops in crypts requirements attacking with my board created a random insect for each of them. Somehow the insect creation became part of the assault trigger.

If this becomes reproducible this might trivialize content. Especially anything where the opponent starts with troops in the crypt.

Yes, this has been known about for a long while: Mawstorm
    • Showsni wrote:

SlayerStronghold wrote:

Yes, this has been known about for a long while: Mawstorm
      so, not only is it ages back, but it isn't in the known bugs either...
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      • Commisioner Pravin Lal - Alpha Centauri