Lore Locked - The Mysterious Manti

• DISCLAIMER: I have not yet seen the video.

However I am buffled by the use of Shards of Fate. It's a 2 shard deck, so you don't need that much fixing. Plus, with only 6 Wild Shards, many Palms of Granite are gonna miss. Wouldn't those Shards of Fate be better as Wild Shards?

EDIT: I just read the equipment for Palm of Granite and I still have trouble with Shards of Fate. They could be any combination of Sapphire and Wild shards. My main gripe is that they are slow. Deck already has 12 slow shards and also 14 sources of Sapphire threshold.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vroengard ().

• Vroengard wrote:

DISCLAIMER: I have not yet seen the video.

However I am buffled by the use of Shards of Fate. It's a 2 shard deck, so you don't need that much fixing. Plus, with only 6 Wild Shards, many Palms of Granite are gonna miss. Wouldn't those Shards of Fate be better as Wild Shards?
      That but also Palm of Granite is 3 cost and can't be hit like every other action in the deck, plus the Coyotle are allied so why not throw in some low cost Coyotle to cover your early game better?
    • Vroengard wrote:

EDIT: I just read the equipment for Palm of Granite and I still have trouble with Shards of Fate. They could be any combination of Sapphire and Wild shards. My main gripe is that they are slow. Deck already has 12 slow shards and also 14 sources of Sapphire threshold.

Apologies for the confusion - the Shards of Fate are not in the deck and the article is now updated to reflect this. That was an error in the decklist I submitted.