Hex PvP Tools - Everything you need to understand the PvP constructed and limited meta (and more)

• Right now for constructed Ladder Meta and limited Archetype Performance the winrate data is a bit broad. I think it would be more meaningful if you were able to sort them by Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Cosmic players winrate? or the API doesn't give you that data?
    • Yasi wrote:

Right now for constructed Ladder Meta and limited Archetype Performance the winrate data is a bit broad. I think it would be more meaningful if you were able to sort them by Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Cosmic players winrate? or the API doesn't give you that data?
      hex.tcgbrowser shows you your ladder standing for each match. Therefore the info must be there anywhere.
      The minumum number of games would have to be decreased for the lower tiers though, cause you go through them pretty fast with a good deck.
    • Yasi wrote:

Right now for constructed Ladder Meta and limited Archetype Performance the winrate data is a bit broad. I think it would be more meaningful if you were able to sort them by Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Cosmic players winrate? or the API doesn't give you that data?

omoreindakitchen wrote:

hex.tcgbrowser shows you your ladder standing for each match. Therefore the info must be there anywhere.
      The minumum number of games would have to be decreased for the lower tiers though, cause you go through them pretty fast with a good deck.
      Ladder tier is only provided by the client API, not the server API, which is why tcgbrowser can show you your own ladder standing if you sync your client to it, but Hex PvP Tools can't extract that data from the much much larger and anonymous data pool that the server API provides.
    • hi,
      I don't know if this is the place for troubleshooting, but I'll have a shot at it:
      I am using hexpvptools a lot and with the recent addition of library syncing I wanted to use the personalised features. But it turns out I can't see any of my constructed / limited / any history. The site doesn't seem to get any of my personal information.
      I would assume the error is to find on my side (maybe I had a typo in my api.ini or... em... did anything else wrong) but I can use hex.tcgbrowser perfectly fine and this leaves me confused.
      Any suggestions appreciated.
    • Gwaelan wrote:

hi,
      I don't know if this is the place for troubleshooting, but I'll have a shot at it:
      I am using hexpvptools a lot and with the recent addition of library syncing I wanted to use the personalised features. But it turns out I can't see any of my constructed / limited / any history. The site doesn't seem to get any of my personal information.
      I would assume the error is to find on my side (maybe I had a typo in my api.ini or... em... did anything else wrong) but I can use hex.tcgbrowser perfectly fine and this leaves me confused.
      Any suggestions appreciated

I assume you set up the sync instructions according to hexpvptools.net/profile/api

Did you manually trigger a sync event? I usually put up an auction and then cancel it to trigger a sync.
    • hi gents, firstly many thanks for all the community support on Hex. I'm a newcomer, but slowly getting the hang of it. Hopefully will be able to spend more time on it in coming months, and who knows become a better player!
      I've come across PVP Hex Tools recently, and what a star Fred!! :)
      I am having trouble connecting though, so was wondering if this is the correct place to post? thanks in advance for any info!

so I create the api.ini (Mac/steam combo) but every time I connect I get the message "You have lost connection to the network. Attempting to reconnect". has anyone seen his before? I can click Ok and it seems it continues loading (orange progress bar moving), but it actually never gets past the loading screen.
      I've tried google the exact same error, but no results?

Thanks all! :D