Sylvan Springs equipment working as intended?

• Sylvan Springs equipment working as intended?

Hey there fellow hexer's.

I have noticed that the Sylvan Springs equipment is either missing a line of text, or is doing more than is intended.

Sylvan Storm Slippers (Equip):
      It reads: Your Sylvan Springs instead have, "When you play a troop, create a copy of it and put it into your deck. It gets and +3/+3 and "You can play this for free.""

The effect granted reads: Your Sylvan Springs instead have, "When you play a troop, create a copy of it and put it into your deck. It gets +3/+3 and "When you draw this, play it for free."

What ends up happening is that when those "Modified" troops enter your hand they get played regardless of being drawn or by means of "Look into your deck" effects.

Without control of which cards get played can lead to a number of infinite turn possibility's.
      Card's that I came across so far are: Sylvan Performer Balthasar Pupil of Creation Locket of Reflection Festival Barker (PvE) Symeon's Bounty (PvE)

Here's the deck I used: Pupil's Spring of Creations

I have included a few images.

*Note: I have found another notable interaction which may or may not be related to the Equip or the "You can play this for free" line of text in general but I haven't tested that.
      I hid the images as to not clutter the post.

When these "Modified" cards enter your hand and you are forced to discard before you can play anything, what happens is that the card gets discarded and then goes onto the chain.
      This actually nullifies the discard effect so you end up positive because you discarded one card less while still keeping the "modified" one.
      The images should speak for them selves, but I just want to add that the Pupil of Creation in the last image was not the same one I discarded.

I hope this is useful. :thumbsup:
      “Excuses are a promise of repetition.”