Friday Update - Ohhh Yeaah!

• New

DraXor wrote:

I hope we will see best version of ai in Siege, it doesnt have to be same AI across all content, but for siege it should be best in my opinion, for FRA and campaign can be this 'fun' version
      Yes, the AI has to be as close as possible to the human level of playing capabilities. You don't want to lose a match as defender because the AI makes bonehead mistakes like it does in FRA for example.
    • New

Needle wrote:

DraXor wrote:

I hope we will see best version of ai in Siege, it doesnt have to be same AI across all content, but for siege it should be best in my opinion, for FRA and campaign can be this 'fun' version
      Yes, the AI has to be as close as possible to the human level of playing capabilities. You don't want to lose a match as defender because the AI makes bonehead mistakes like it does in FRA for example.
      even if this is possible, which technicaly is, AI should be little smarter then human.

in my opinion, defender ALWAYS should have easier, thanks to this we can slowly expand attacker possibilities as extending from standard to immortal and then to all pve+pvp content .... and even after that, defender should have more tools in pocket, as upgrades etc ...

it would be nice to, somewhere in future, have possibilities to build some sort of boss/elite encounters as defender, as elite/boss i mean some extra passives, random challenges, starting card on board, maybe special cards in deck etc ... so we can create prrety much customized opponent.

as example:
      it would be amazing to have possibility to use some merc with all his powers (maybe even party with passive powers), additionaly purchase extra hp at start, maybe temporary resource at turn 1, starting encounter like blocker 0/3, passive power that can be adjusted to deck, like all artifacts have +1/1 when you have artifacts oriented deck etc etc ...
    • New

Regardless of how anyone feels about Keeps (Looks like great fun to me), can we at least agree on this:

Thank you, HexEnt, for telling us about this now, instead of in three weeks time.

It is great to have something to discuss and be hopeful for for the next few weeks.
    • New

Cyru wrote:

Regardless of how anyone feels about Keeps (Looks like great fun to me), can we at least agree on this:

Thank you, HexEnt, for telling us about this now, instead of in three weeks time.

It is great to have something to discuss and be hopeful for for the next few weeks.
      you mean just like with cosmic coins ? ;)
    • New

Metronomy wrote:

Cyru wrote:

The difference being that this is the next thing up and cosmic coins were only mentioned as a non fleshed out idea.
    • New

Metronomy wrote:

Cyru wrote:

The smiley was presumably meant to indicate that this was a lighthearted comment and not an actual complaint, but keep in mind that complaints about "You told us about this idea you had, and you haven't implemented it yet" have historically been used as justification for why they don't talk about ideas until they are almost ready. We can't complain that they don't talk about long-term ideas while also ridiculing them for not quickly implementing the ideas they do talk about.
    • New

Mystery wrote:

Metronomy wrote:

Cyru wrote:

The smiley was presumably meant to indicate that this was a lighthearted comment and not an actual complaint, but keep in mind that complaints about "You told us about this idea you had, and you haven't implemented it yet" have historically been used as justification for why they don't talk about ideas until they are almost ready. We can't complain that they don't talk about long-term ideas while also ridiculing them for not quickly implementing the ideas they do talk about.
      To a degree thats true but if you dont have ANY new infos about something you mentioned a year before and just say that its still far away then yes...you probably should have not spoken about said thing in the first place.

The bigger question isnt about communications but about priorities though (as in why do we actually have no cosmic coins yet). But there were enough threads about this already.