[Suggestion] Auction house improvements

• Ohh, can I toss in my two cents? Probably nothing new here, but:
      It would be nice to be able to go to inventory, select and item, and then see the current listings on the auction house, and list our item right from there. Switching back and forth between the search screen, and the listing screen, and then loading in items, is all very cumbersome. Even something so simple as double clicking on an item from my inventory, within the auction house, automatically searches for that item and shows me current listings, and then I can hit a button that says "list mine" and going right to the auction creation screen. It would be sloppy, but still better than what we have now. Gaia Online's auction system is convenient for listing, although I don't always trust the "current price" listings. But you can pick an item in your inventory, go to a listing screen and see current prices, and then set your own price and list it. Pretty simple and easy to use, with the only drawback that they require you to enter your password for each listing (kinda annoying). Right now, it takes far too many clicks and too much work to list an item on Hex's AH, it's THE single most convoluted and time consuming implementation I've ever seen. Not trying to complain, just saying there's a lot of room for improvement.
    • Sapphire wrote:

Ohh, can I toss in my two cents? Probably nothing new here, but:
      It would be nice to be able to go to inventory, select and item, and then see the current listings on the auction house, and list our item right from there. Switching back and forth between the search screen, and the listing screen, and then loading in items, is all very cumbersome. Even something so simple as double clicking on an item from my inventory, within the auction house, automatically searches for that item and shows me current listings, and then I can hit a button that says "list mine" and going right to the auction creation screen. It would be sloppy, but still better than what we have now. Gaia Online's auction system is convenient for listing, although I don't always trust the "current price" listings. But you can pick an item in your inventory, go to a listing screen and see current prices, and then set your own price and list it. Pretty simple and easy to use, with the only drawback that they require you to enter your password for each listing (kinda annoying). Right now, it takes far too many clicks and too much work to list an item on Hex's AH, it's THE single most convoluted and time consuming implementation I've ever seen. Not trying to complain, just saying there's a lot of room for improvement.
      Do you mean the system that is already present on the PS4 client and is supposed to be ported over to the PC sometime?

vod.hexcompendium.com/video/34…how-to-buy-and-sell-cards