Shard selection display bug making game unplayable.

• Shard selection display bug making game unplayable.

For the past six months, this bug has been irritating me where occasionally, the game will zoom in on a selection screen (typically with dual resources) which refuses to close or go away when the opponent receives its turn. As you can see from the picture, the current trigger has nothing to do with the shard obscuring the battlefield and I cannot even select a correct target because it is being smothered by the displayed shard.

The card sticks in the foreground and obscures all the playing field, the only way to fix this issue is to close and re-open the game, upon which there will be another bug (playable) where the cards in your hand and the cards in the opponent's hand have awkward positioning and size.

I'm wondering if this bug probably has something to do with "raise selected card in hand", so I'm going to uncheck that option and try playing to see if it still occurs.
    • Vootie wrote:

For the past six months, this bug has been irritating me where occasionally, the game will zoom in on a selection screen (typically with dual resources) which refuses to close or go away when the opponent receives its turn. As you can see from the picture, the current trigger has nothing to do with the shard obscuring the battlefield and I cannot even select a correct target because it is being smothered by the displayed shard.

The card sticks in the foreground and obscures all the playing field, the only way to fix this issue is to close and re-open the game, upon which there will be another bug (playable) where the cards in your hand and the cards in the opponent's hand have awkward positioning and size.

I'm wondering if this bug probably has something to do with "raise selected card in hand", so I'm going to uncheck that option and try playing to see if it still occurs.
      yeah this has already been reported multiple times, and the answer was not to use Space when you choose and instead use your mouse to do it to click Ok, then, when you scroll, the bug won't appear.
    • I would love to see this bug fixed. Its the single most annoying bug, I have to restart my game 5-6 times a session on average (in PvP, in PVE I can usually make it through the game blind), as I both play using the spacebar and I use the scroll wheel alot to multitask.

I hope this is a high priority bug because IMO its game breaking