WTB Bulk Cards - No Preference

• WTB Bulk Cards - No Preference

Hi guys first time poster. I am at the time of this posting have been playing this game for about 3 days. I am hoping to buy a lot of cards for as cheap as possible. I would like to trade 100p for the bulk but I don't know how much I can get for that amount as I am still trying to understand pricing.

if my math is correct a bulk price for cards is 1-5 gold a card, if i saw the prices correctly 1p = 233ish gold so my bulk range for 100p is 23,300-4,660 cards respectively.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    • if you don't get any offers, it may help to know that it probably takes a human longer to mail 4 copies of ~1200 different cards than it does to get ~100p in prizes from pve

also the game only has a few thousand cards so far, so there aren't even that many completely worthless ones
    • I don't currently have a deck I'm building towards I was trying to get alot of cards in all sort of sets so that I could do stuff like the singleton tournament that is happening today. I guess I can try to get smaller amount of cards. I just want to i guess collect every playset of all the pvp cards.
    • Bankerbot can converet your 100 p to around 22000 gold and at AH you can buy cards but you dont get many cards for under 10 gold.
      Still 2200+ cards for 1 $ is good.

It the future HEX will get crafting so some players have been buying all the cards they can get at AH for 5 gold or less and have been doing so for years.

Hex hsve 851 common cards atm and based on average sale price at AH a full set with one of each cost around 900 platinum...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Opalia ().

• Biz wrote:

if you don't get any offers, it may help to know that it probably takes a human longer to mail 4 copies of ~1200 different cards than it does to get ~100p in prizes from pve

also the game only has a few thousand cards so far, so there aren't even that many completely worthless ones
      This is a long standing issue. Sad part is Biz isn't exaggerating at all.

10 minute runs of the Great Machine Graveyard will make you profit quicker then the soul sucking experience of trying to mail off those cards. Anyone willing to sell to you at that price is probably going to reconsider after the first five minutes.

Edit: On a more positive note though; many veteran players would probably just mail you any specific commons you want for free if you provided a list.

hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/standard=true