Early 2018 PVE related request - New PVP(E) format!

• CoachFliperon wrote:

Alright guys, I think the verdict is out and seeing how this discussion is not very active anymore I'll take it as a sign that there isn't enough interest for now to start implementing a league or to try and push on this suggestion anymore.

As soon as we do get "custom matches" in the game that allow for PVE items to be used you can be sure that the Wardens will be there supporting it!
      Not many thread in this section gets to 5 pages so I think the interest is there to warrant a league...if Hex Ent actually does it. The more concerning thing to me is making sure people show up when the league(assuming it is implemented) is up.
    • Goliathus wrote:

CoachFliperon wrote:

Alright guys, I think the verdict is out and seeing how this discussion is not very active anymore I'll take it as a sign that there isn't enough interest for now to start implementing a league or to try and push on this suggestion anymore.

As soon as we do get "custom matches" in the game that allow for PVE items to be used you can be sure that the Wardens will be there supporting it!
      Not many thread in this section gets to 5 pages so I think the interest is there to warrant a league...if Hex Ent actually does it. The more concerning thing to me is making sure people show up when the league(assuming it is implemented) is up.
      It's only 3 pages, and how many of the posts on those pages are supportive ones?
    • schild wrote:

Depends on browsing and thresholds, this thread shows as six pages for me.

Anyway, I have no clue why this would be a league and not a challenge filter.

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.
      In the OP, I suggested to implement a league right away. Wouldn't be using PVE items but to show that there is a crowd for it (while we wait for the main suggestion to be implemented). The main suggestion was to have us being able to challenge each other with alternate game rules.

The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • Since forever people have been asking of ways to play with friends (Not even official formats) using any cards in their collection. I don't think they don't want, I think it's because they're unable to.

Given the budget and time the game has been in development and what the game actually has become over 5 years later.. I believe they have a hard time finding the compile button and require staff meetings to find where it is.
    • Sense wrote:

Since forever people have been asking of ways to play with friends (Not even official formats) using any cards in their collection. I don't think they don't want, I think it's because they're unable to.

Given the budget and time the game has been in development and what the game actually has become over 5 years later.. I believe they have a hard time finding the compile button and require staff meetings to find where it is.
      If you have ever worked as a project manager of IT or on software development you'd know just how hard finding that button can be ;)

Lets hope that the "challenge using custom rules" feature comes into the game sooner than later. If I'd have to guess, I'd put it Q1 2018 since it is likely on the low end of efforts.

The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!