Share the PvE games you have been playing (until this game gets more PvE)

• Arcanyx wrote:

There's a pretty awesome indie card game that mixes elements of rogue-likes and deck building. It's called Slay the Spire

store.steampowered.com/app/646570/Slay_the_Spire/

It's surprising well polished for an Early Access game and delightfully addictive. It really nails the progression of character growth as you add more cards to your deck and earn more passive boosts as you go from encounter to encounter. The bosses are also pretty diverse challenges that prevent you from just defaulting to a particular strategy.
      That looks bomb as hell. It tickles all my favorite spots.
    • TheBlackCrypt wrote:

CoSVII wrote:

Has anyone been able to sign up and try FFG Steam early release of The LOTR digital game?
      I don't think it's actually in early access yet is it?
      LOTR Early Access

Love the pricing model, excellent way to monetize PVE.
      Yeah, Q1 of 2018. This is firmly on my radar now. Gotta at least try it.

Arcanyx wrote:

There's a pretty awesome indie card game that mixes elements of rogue-likes and deck building. It's called Slay the Spire

store.steampowered.com/app/646570/Slay_the_Spire/

It's surprising well polished for an Early Access game and delightfully addictive. It really nails the progression of character growth as you add more cards to your deck and earn more passive boosts as you go from encounter to encounter. The bosses are also pretty diverse challenges that prevent you from just defaulting to a particular strategy.
      Interesting. I gotta check this out this weekend. Thanks!