DEAD OF WINTER PACK OPENING GIVEAWAY MADNESS

• DEAD OF WINTER PACK OPENING GIVEAWAY MADNESS

I didn't get a chance to do my pack opening madness stream because I've been in Philly running the Half Marathon AND Marathon this weekend.

But that doesn't mean there can't be lots of giveaways!!!

Forum Contest

I already know the answers to these. ;) Read carefully if you've done this in the past!!! I'll have giveaways associated with folks guessing:
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters?
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card?
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves?
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves?
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of?
      IMPORTANT: Post your guesses in this thread. You have until Noon PST on Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017.

RESULTS!
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? 32 - Fred, DeStereo, Goliathus, DeathRealm, Ossuary, nqumyf, Refugee, Lawton - 3 DoW Packs each
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? 1290 - 1300 - Bagoo (1301) - 1 DoW Primal Pack
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? 9 - Neruwind, SilverFolken, Monthieu, sBannies, Refugee - 3 DoW Packs each
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? 349 - faceremover - 1 DoW Primal Pack
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Timophy - Fred, Etria, Shinshire, Norwind, cyberutopia, Draconix, Showsni, FryChikN - 3 DoW Packs each
      I'll send out prizes (and update prize information) some time later this weekend! :)

Congratulations to all the winners! <3
      Hex: Shards of Fate KS | Producer | Bounty of the Magus Highlands Magus

"Hoarded or shared, knowledge is the most fearsome weapon of all."
      "The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
      "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
      "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

The post was edited 5 times, last by Colin ().

• 1500 Packs is a lot. And you opened them all one by one?
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? --> 40
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? --> 700
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? --> 42
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? --> 120
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? --> Greater Quazarus. He hid himself in another Dimension
    • Too bad there was no stream this time, but thanks for doing this giveaway!
      Primal Pack procs: 25
      Packs for playset: 1655
      Primal Chests for sleeves: 22
      Chest spins for sleeves: 501
      Last card: Corners of the World
      Selling anything I have for 50% cheaper than HexPrimal or BattleShopper! More information in this thread, just send me a message!
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? --> 30
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? --> 950
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? --> 17
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? --> 300
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? --> Seamstress of Vaelena
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? 30
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? 1500
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? 20
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? 420
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Dark Desire of Nulzann
      HEX forums resident liker.
    • -37 primals
      -773 for full playset
      -18 primal chests for all three primal sleeves
      -721 chests for all three wheel of fate sleeves
      -Doomed Guardian for the last card
      Flair of Fortune
      Cost 3, 3/3, Unique, colorless
      When an opposing champion plays a card, there's a 33% chance to summon a Kismet's Omen.

"Fortune favors all in equal measure. But perhaps not at the same time."
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? 31
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? 1,460
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? 11
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? 540
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Quui the Runemother
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? ---> 37
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? ---> 1100
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? ---> 26
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? ---> 650
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? ---> Emperor Nox
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? 27
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? 1185
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? 31
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? 389
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Timophy
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? 32
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? 1,388
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? 9
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? 242
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Doomed Guardian
      • How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? --------------------------53
      • How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? ------------80
      • How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves?-------------20
      • How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves?-------------------------300
      • What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of?-----------------------------------------------------Eyes of the Heart