Collector AAs?

• During the launch stream there was talk about the Collector's AA. They mentioned that rather than creating the AA cards and getting them at launch, we could vote for cards instead. Expect a poll soon. HexEnt decided to go this route because they wanted AA cards that were used in constructed play.
    • Crota wrote:

During the launch stream there was talk about the Collector's AA. They mentioned that rather than creating the AA cards and getting them at launch, we could vote for cards instead. Expect a poll soon. HexEnt decided to go this route because they wanted AA cards that were used in constructed play.
      So Shamrock and Voidstar it will be, I'm ok with that.
    • Serenity wrote:

That's sick. I wonder how the poll will be administered. Hope its to the active emails on the accounts as I have purchased Keys from other players and don't have there email and kinda don't want them to influence the vote if they are not playing.
      I agree that only players with Collectors account (or Tiers that include it) should be allowed to vote.
      Otherwise the topcards will be down voted.
    • Crota wrote:

During the launch stream there was talk about the Collector's AA. They mentioned that rather than creating the AA cards and getting them at launch, we could vote for cards instead. Expect a poll soon. HexEnt decided to go this route because they wanted AA cards that were used in constructed play.
      Ok so I listened to the Stream, and Dino could not Tell us exactly and it was someone saying that it would be a vote system. But the vote system never was for the Collector AA but for the Clash/Bash AAA based on the July update.

here is the quote

To ensure that our prizes are as Hype-worthy as possible, we are going to expand our polling to include not just the upcoming ladder sleeves, but also some of the key rewards for our tournament events. Once an entire set is spoiled, we’ll ask players to vote on the forums for their favorite cards. After a week of voting, we will crown a winner and get an AAA made for the community’s favorite rare. This means that for the first month after a set releases, we’ll continue to award older AAA cards. Then, once we have the new art for the Clash cards you voted for, we’ll begin awarding them in HEX Clash tournaments.
      With these improvements, we know it’s much more likely the best possible cards will get into the hands of the audience that will most enjoy them. We’re going to use this system for future AAA cards granted by the HEX Clash, and we’re really excited to see how you like this going forward as well.

hextcg.com/hex-clash-aaa-update/
    • All of them have been rares to date. Hoping that changes. Would like to see a Leg every so often. Not all the time, I understand the value it already has but it would be cool to have some Leg every so often.

Again the voting on this would have to be only those with Collector accounts.
    • Serenity wrote:

All of them have been rares to date. Hoping that changes. Would like to see a Leg every so often. Not all the time, I understand the value it already has but it would be cool to have some Leg every so often.

Again the voting on this would have to be only those with Collector accounts.

Eraia wrote:

Needle wrote:

aren't those legendaries? Haven't most of the collector AAs typically been rares?

It has only been Rares up until now, BUT on the KS it did say RARE and LEGENDARY, but they never went there.

THey know exactly how many Legendary AA will hit if they give as a collector item, maybe its too much for the market and it would tank too much the price of that card.

If they give it as a selected few (tournament prize) then they have better control over it and it really does not tank the price of the regular one.

But one can dream!
    • Needle wrote:

Eraia wrote:

Needle wrote:

aren't those legendaries? Haven't most of the collector AAs typically been rares?
      I know, but if they let us vote.But if they go with rares again, it's cool too.
      Only one issue with picking shamrock and voidstar they already have stellar art the AA couldn't top that. I remember CMK and part of what made it so valuable was that the art was AMAZING! and obviously that it was played like nobodys buisness. A good choice would more likely be pathfinder mind you neo makes a great ranger but not having to form the card after a specific person could let them make even better art for that one for example.

Another interesting choice that hasn't been done yet would be AA wax sacrament those two would probably be my pick for rares if it was up to me. Both cards are valuable and both have art that it would be interesting to see a different take on.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolzarg ().

• Eraia wrote:

Needle wrote:

Maybe they will make collector' deck for us to buy including one or two of those cards.
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • Wolzarg wrote:

Needle wrote:

Eraia wrote:

Needle wrote:

I know, but if they let us vote.But if they go with rares again, it's cool too.
      Only one issue with picking shamrock and voidstar they already have stellar art the AA couldn't top that. I remember CMK and part of what made it so valuable was that the art was AMAZING! and obviously that it was played like nobodys buisness. A good choice would more likely be pathfinder mind you neo makes a great ranger but not having to form the card after a specific person could let them make even better art for that one for example.
      Another interesting choice that hasn't been done yet would be AA wax sacrament those two would probably be my pick for rares if it was up to me. Both cards are valuable and both have art that it would be interesting to see a different take on.
      Well, looking at rares that could use better art, my picks would be:

- Brink of Madness
      - Quenchinator
      - Striding Syzygon

- Hyperborean Huntmaster
      - Spellstorm Titan
      - Heartsworn Draxard