Set 8 Dead of Winter Card Sound Trailers (what's your favourite card sound?)

• Set 8 Dead of Winter Card Sound Trailers (what's your favourite card sound?)

While we are all still anxiously waiting for the release of set 8: Dead of Winter. Here are some card sound trailers that may entertain you for a little bit. :thumbsup:

Blood Cards: youtu.be/_4Ef0a-cdg4

Diamond Cards: youtu.be/zje1HWrWBL4

Ruby Cards: youtu.be/FJZ67V1h6WY

Sapphire Cards: youtu.be/uWVcrNsN2-0

Wild Cards: youtu.be/4o4lltsp1lE

Multi shard Cards: youtu.be/LFifQoYBFLI

Resource Cards: youtu.be/S4EGKLyMhe0

Artifact Cards: youtu.be/YOIYFmt_xDE

Enjoy and let me know if you like the audio for this set. :)

Mark Elysion Doezé
    • It seems there is some talking in some cards ? like the deathless destiny. Do they say something in particular ? I could'nt grasp it.

Like in runic rays it's hilariously clear and audible " what in the... ! " , but for other cards, not so much, at least for me who is not a native speaker.
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...
    • Blood: Deathless Destiny (actually my favourite of all <3 )
      Diamond: Orchi-Kero or Priestess of Pureflame
      Ruby: Thunderwagon (it make me think of Mad Max, perfect match with the art)
      Sapphire: Sour Grum'puss :D
      Wild: READYYY-TOOO-RUMBAWL?!?!
      Multi: Cosmicron (so creepy it's stunning)
      Resource: Ludicrous Libations
      Artifact: Corners of the World
      In general I would say [WILD] has the most funny sounds (and art too), I enjoy it a lot! Even if Final Performance's kinda disappointing, THAT CARD NEEDED SOME CRAZY ROCK 'N' ROLL! X/
      I would've love to hear more phrases, especially from humans, not just "hwah whaaa whaha!"; anyway great work sound team! <3
      Sorry for my bad english.
    • Olfff wrote:

It seems there is some talking in some cards ? like the deathless destiny. Do they say something in particular ? I could'nt grasp it.

Like in runic rays it's hilariously clear and audible " what in the... ! " , but for other cards, not so much, at least for me who is not a native speaker.
      The talking is inaudible on purpose. I try try to keep vocal phrases at a minimum and it's all garble or fake language. The runic rays card is also more about the vocal emotion of being surprised than the actual words.