Getting new cards

• Getting new cards

Hello guys,

I'm a beginner in the game and gradually I'm learning how to use the tools..rsrs.
      I have some doubts:

1- For what I saw, to get new cards only through the "auction house". Would it be this?

2- How to see all the cards available in the game? Only through hex.tcgbrowser.com?

3- What modes allow me to get platinum? I'm playing Campaign mode, but so far I've only won gold. What other ways to win platinum?

4- Is there a way to exchange gold for platinum?

Sorry for english, I'm Brazilian. :D

Thank you all :)
    • Giorgioneb wrote:

Hello guys,

I'm a beginner in the game and gradually I'm learning how to use the tools..rsrs.
      I have some doubts:

1- For what I saw, to get new cards only through the "auction house". Would it be this?

2- How to see all the cards available in the game? Only through hex.tcgbrowser.com?

3- What modes allow me to get platinum? I'm playing Campaign mode, but so far I've only won gold. What other ways to win platinum?

4- Is there a way to exchange gold for platinum?

Sorry for english, I'm Brazilian. :D

Thank you all :)
      1) You can also buy packs and some collector decks directly from Hex, or purchase from third party stores like battleshopper/etc.

2) If you check the 'view all' option in your deckbuilder, you can see them all in game but it does get fairly laggy if you have no other filters selected.

3) There is no way to 'earn' platinum directly, save a few tournaments like the Platinum Plunder which only happen rarely. You can earn cards or gold and sell them for plat, or you can purchase plat.

4) The only way is to trade it with other players. One of our more notable community members recently set up a service to help with this: The Bot Central Bank (BCB). Guaranteed Gold Exchange

No worries, your English was fine. :)
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • 1 - The auction house is the primary method of getting specific cards. You can also open packs, but if you're looking for something in particular, the auction house is better suited.

2 - While viewing your collection, there's a filter "Show All" that, when checked lets you see all the cards ingame.

3 - Platinum is purchased with cold hard cash. You can also sell cards for platinum on the auction house, though you'll need to get valuable cards first to do that.

4 - You can trade gold for platinum in the trade chat or through Bankerbot: The Bot Central Bank (BCB). Guaranteed Gold Exchange

I recommend checking out the New Player Guide if you have more questions, though asking certainly works, too: New Player Guide - Read Me First!