Friday Update! 11.10.17

• Friday Update! 11.10.17

Another Friday! already, holy shit they never stop coming... well I guess they'll stop coming eventually, hopefully not for hundreds of years. I really want to live for hundreds of years, or 15,600 Fridays in the parlance of this update... I'm dedicated to this living "hundreds of years" goal... super science or super natural... I don't care, Vampire, Robot Body, Soul to Satan or Genetic Tinkering, whatever works, I WILL MAKE it happen. Maybe if you keep reading these update updates you can see which way it goes... I am rooting for robot body so I can modify it... 10,000 boners will be REAL!

As we do every FRIDAY at HEX HQ its time to celebrate "JOKES FROM THE PAST", YES an entire day of call backs, from our morning greetings of "WAZZUP" to a lunch wondering "Wheres the beef?" we really revel in the glory of jokes come and gone... I mean look at this commitment to a call back.... we actually BOUGHT these shirts...

the shirts are great because when you're not sure what to do you can look down and KNOW what Jared would do... WWJD? FUCKING PARTY!
      if you have a picture of yourself wearing this amazing shirt you should post it in this thread if you DO... I will give you in-game stuff to make up for you actually trading cash for this nonsense

SO what about an update on the UPDATE! sure why not...

Dead of Winter is soooo close... I mean REALLY close so get the last of those Kismet Drafts in...
      we patched out the PS4 client and we have both the EU build coming very soon AND we have a bunch of work done on the Japanese client! I really would love to get HEX on PS4 in Japan... we actually have some PC players there now and TCG's are HUGE in Japan, I think HEX could also be HUGE in Japan... well maybe not huge but I know the hardcore TCG people would love it.

Corey talked about the new resources... WOW those are amazing, I love the art on the WILD one so much, and the effect is BONKERS, plus it just fun design space to play around with this resource effects.
      We also had some great lore articles from Nathan... as move closer and closer to set release you see the awesome story coming to life! the Void Star stuff is so great, we have SO MANY amazing character we have built for HEX it makes me sad we are not still doing novels right now... plus the losing teams story was great (good job Kyle on those losers)

how about another spoiler of VOID STAR, a little look at her power in full effect!

WOW! look at that art! she is one dangerous Coyotle!

Some of the collectors decks are going away, but if you haven't gotten them by now I doubt you will... BUT we still put the reminder out there just in case a straggler wants to pick up these amazing animated sleeves.... I mean decks!

ALSO! we have the Cosmic Crown SHOWDOWN this weekend, good luck to all the competitors! its great to see this high level play, it makes me super happy... as an extra bonus prize if you make the top 8 with a Pippit in your main deck I will put you in a Merry Caravan card as a vanity art (you can appear as a party goer) ...YES I HAVE A FAVORITE TEAM! :) but that is no surprise. We have been doing set 9 thematic work this week and WAIT until you see the cards... unreal, and we have some new Merry Caravan party people, I am totally in love with them... I mean just wait until you meet Sugerpuss!

We put a pretty RAD spoiler up, as if the Verdicts arnt amazing enough, just look at ANCIENT verdicts... WOW
      and again taking advantage of the digital space in a way that is so crazy cool...

speaking of spoilers lets keep the chaos going with a Nameless card!

BONKERS! AGAIN!!!

well that's about it for this week, big stuff coming and I think everyone is going to love Dead of Winter...
      thanks for reading the update update...

love you very much
      -cory
    • Cory Cory Cory. Please please please.

Can you give us a heads up in the release date before it’s release. I have a very busy schedule ( such is life with kids). So knowing when the release date is happening or the release event going to happen would be great in advance.

I mean if you would release the set next Tuesday I would of love to have heard it on this update and knowing the release events are the weekend that follows. If I wait until Monday to know thst it’s Tuesday and Friday the events it’s just a too short window for me. ( and a lot of people ). So pretty please. Just a heads up when you are 100%. Sure your release is happening

Also I wanted to say that I LOVE WHEN THE ART FOLLOWS A STORY. Having all this story or ressemblence in cards appearing really dives you into the story and game

Thanks again for such a great game .
    • Portensio wrote:

Cory Cory Cory. Please please please.

Can you give us a heads up in the release date before it’s release. I have a very busy schedule ( such is life with kids). So knowing when the release date is happening or the release event going to happen would be great in advance.

I mean if you would release the set next Tuesday I would of love to have heard it on this update and knowing the release events are the weekend that follows. If I wait until Monday to know thst it’s Tuesday and Friday the events it’s just a too short window for me. ( and a lot of people ). So pretty please. Just a heads up when you are 100%. Sure your release is happening

Also I wanted to say that I LOVE WHEN THE ART FOLLOWS A STORY. Having all this story or ressemblence in cards appearing really dives you into the story and game

Thanks again for such a great game .
    • This is my "WTF am I wearing?!?!" expression...

Hex: Shards of Fate KS | Producer | Bounty of the Magus Highlands Magus

"Hoarded or shared, knowledge is the most fearsome weapon of all."
      "The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
      "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
      "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."