HexDB API

• Hey guys,

in this thread I'd like to discuss anything related to my search engine API, which can be found here.
      Since it is a versioned API you have to choose one first (under API Index) to get to the documentation.

What does it do?
      It exposes a REST API that lets you search for cards, equipment, champions, gems, mercs, etc. and exports JSON data.
      Basically, if you do not want to maintain datamined information about game assets by yourself, this project may be able to help you.

Feel free to ask questions, request new features or give any other kind of feedback.

The source code is available on GitHub.
      hexsales.net - Analysis and visulization of auction house data
      api.hexsales.net - API used for hexsales.net
      HexDB - Game asset API for cards, sets, equipment, etc.

E-mail: me@maximumstock.net
    • I think some of the data for Scars of War might have been a litte of. I noticed that the "set_id" property on Scars of War Booster Packs was set to "None defined". I refreshed all Scars of War relating database contents and the issue seems to be gone. If any of you store some data from this API it might be wise to refresh as well.

• Hey, together with hexsales.net this API also shuts down within the next week or so. I'm sorry if I'm cutting support for anyone that was previously using my API for data queries. However, the code is up on GitHub and is quite easy to setup. As always main credit goes to Dylan/doc-x for providing data-mined game data.