Spoiler Contest 06-08 November

    • Let's be honest here, if we had EDH, I would want this as my General. It ticks all the boxes.

      A build-around-me effect? Check.

      Costs 3-5? Check.

      Diamond, Sapphire, or Blood? Check.

      Depicts a God/Angel/Avatar? Super Check.

      It's name or troop type allows an semi-decent amount of jokes and puns? AVATAR OF DESTINY CHECK.

      Bonus Greek Mythos Theme? My god how?! CHECK!?

      I'm dead. See you guys on the ladder with a bad deck featuring this and Hap'ie trying to get my opponents too stoned to play correctly.
    • KingGabriel wrote:

      First you must slay all of the dragons, then defeat the entire underworld, then convince the coyotle to actually start using clocks... or just post in this thread and I'll choose which post is most interesting, either works.
      Or how about we start with revealing your true identity, King Dingler? The evidence is impeccable.



      It is time to dethrone you, you imposter! From now on you shall not fool anyone! It can take great might from a person to slay dragons, defeat a entire factions or great persuasion skills to convince people to use something that they possibly won't even need... but only a insightful person with great wisdow can unveil your wicked schemes to control a entire human race to do your bidding. Begone you pesky King Dingler and never come back!

      I rest my case.
    • Talekith wrote:

      It is time to dethrone you, you imposter! From now on you shall not fool anyone! It can take great might from a person to slay dragons, defeat a entire factions or great persuasion skills to convince people to use something that they possibly won't even need... but only a insightful person with great wisdow can unveil your wicked schemes to control a entire human race to do your bidding. Begone you pesky King Dingler and never come back!

      I rest my case.
      Well, I mean, that would be a good case... but I'm not in charge - boldheart is. I'm just wearing the crown as it's too heavy for him, he'd look adorable with it though. I just do the waving and the ribbon cutting. Also, we have a giant carnivorous dinosaur, an underworld necrotic rogue, and whatever a "reverter" is as high-class nobles - clearly boldheart's picking weirdly already.
    • KingGabriel wrote:

      Talekith wrote:

      It is time to dethrone you, you imposter! From now on you shall not fool anyone! It can take great might from a person to slay dragons, defeat a entire factions or great persuasion skills to convince people to use something that they possibly won't even need... but only a insightful person with great wisdow can unveil your wicked schemes to control a entire human race to do your bidding. Begone you pesky King Dingler and never come back!

      I rest my case.
      Well, I mean, that would be a good case... but I'm not in charge - boldheart is. I'm just wearing the crown as it's too heavy for him, he'd look adorable with it though. I just do the waving and the ribbon cutting. Also, we have a giant carnivorous dinosaur, an underworld necrotic rogue, and whatever a "reverter" is as high-class nobles - clearly boldheart's hiring plans are already rather strange - perhaps a dingler king fits in just perfectly.
      All I could think of when you said Boldheart was in charge was this: imgur.com/a/K1utf
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

      Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • "Hard Cover, this is a bad idea."

      "No it isn't Developer Exit. We got to end this war before it destroys everything."

      "But the dragons and other creatures descendant from dragons prevent worst stuff where happening."

      "How can that be when both sides use them in their war?"

      "Because they act like a deterrent against the more kill happy and destroy happy of the lot."

      "Well, they eat earthlings such that we have to breed at a rate that is ridiculous."

      "You got to except that type of thing from apex creatures and to a lesser degree their descendant species. Besides all us Entrathans are in danger of being eaten by them rather than just you earthlings. However, I'll still take that type of danger over the 99.9999999% lost of life and the near uselessness of world should you release that virus design to wipe out the dragons and their genetic descendants of other species."

      "But less than 0.00000000001% of the population would be infected by the virus."

      "No, less than 0.00000000001% of the population are dragons or genetically descendant from them. Without them than the world will lose 99.9999999% of the life on it. Quite possibility in as little as an hour."

      Hard Cover releases the virus. And sure enough, all dragons and creatures with dragon like DNA are wipe. And about an hour after that, 99.9999999% of the life has been wipe out between the warring fractions fighting harder instead of being discouraged from fighting as well as the dragons and their genetic descendants not being their to keep the other creatures in check. Most of the world in that process also ends up useless to all creatures.

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "And that is why is would be best for you to leave the planet."

      "Fine you made your point, Hard Cover. It isn't like us Necrotic have any allies left to deal with the Ardent forces even with them being nearly wiped out. And it isn't like we can really live on this planet anymore."

      Unfortunately, without the Underworld faction to keep the Ardent faction in check; the majority of the remaining Ardent troops made the world even worst to live on, in, around, ect.

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "And these clocks will allow you to travel to the past to prevent me from creating the virus that sent Entrath in a constant downward spiral."

      "Well we do have better means of travelling through what you creatures call time; but given how freaked out about what you did, we will humor you this once."


      The coyotle use the clocks to travel to a point in time before Hard Cover started making the virus while arriving at the physical location Hard Cover was at that point in time.
    • Was thinking of just getting a bunch (or giving out some that I already have) of stardust as a consolation participation prize (easily split-table based on number of participants), but decided against it as some people really don't like EA's given the present irreversibility (although there has been mention of a switch to account based with toggle I think). Also, some people might have got stuff from the mini-contests on twitter prior already. Worth considering for next time I suppose, at worst they can trade it away.
    • KingGabriel wrote:

      Was thinking of just getting a bunch (or giving out some that I already have) of stardust as a consolation participation prize (easily split-table based on number of participants), but decided against it as some people really don't like EA's given the present irreversibility (although there has been mention of a switch to account based with toggle I think). Also, some people might have got stuff from the mini-contests on twitter prior already. Worth considering for next time I suppose, at worst they can trade it away.
      Some sprinkles of destiny, you mean, right? :D

      Nice contest though, let's see if next time I'll be able to catch your attention my majesty! ;)