Blaze of Glory

• Locke's getting fired up for the mane event.

Looking to eliminate Lyvaanth--possibly with a minion on a gassy gnoll.

It may be necessary to bring in some gladiators for this discus inferno.

But either way, that card is pretty rad.

Also, not for nothing--would defeating a bunch of candlekin be considered snuff?
    • Eraia wrote:

If this is the major death that changes things, I'm a little disappointed.

If this is just a cool story, then I'm impressed. Good story. :)
      I've gotta imagine that it's going to be a more significant character than C.A.G.E., especially if it's supposed to majorly shake things up. How many characters have actually continued to be an ongoing persistent part of the lore though, apart from the Shin'Hare Emperor, etc.? It'd feel cheap, to me, if they just bump off another member of the human royal family or the like.
    • Man the feels...

Could it be that in his rage somehow Locke was the one releasing Uruunaz ? like fighting fire with fire thing ?

Maybe by butterfly effect, locke witnessing his best friend, a memento of his late father, being melted by a dragon and ardent humans, will bring the gnolls to hate the ardent alliance and join the underworld ?

Both of these things could have great implications, even if C.A.G.E was'nt a major character, Locke clearly is one regarding his link to the existing campagin and being the leader of one of the current major factions, and a single leader having a paradygm shift in a world at war can change a lot of things.

or maybe i'm just doing silly speculations again.

The lore is so good guys, good job.
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Olfff ().

• Blackwood wrote:

Eraia wrote:

If this is the major death that changes things, I'm a little disappointed.

If this is just a cool story, then I'm impressed. Good story. :)
      I've gotta imagine that it's going to be a more significant character than C.A.G.E., especially if it's supposed to majorly shake things up. How many characters have actually continued to be an ongoing persistent part of the lore though, apart from the Shin'Hare Emperor, etc.? It'd feel cheap, to me, if they just bump off another member of the human royal family or the like.
      Ya, I'm personally hoping they give humans a bit of reprieve... not that I LIKE them, but more because it's becoming predictable lol

Among Coyotle, only really Lanupaw. I hope he's not the one.
      Orcs have quite a few characters... but one of them's already been mind controlled so him dying probably wouldn't change much. Maybe someone trying to save Zoltog... or possibly our Vennen female...
      Humans have a lot... from Victoria and Lionel to Reginald and ol' Gabe
      Elves don't have many, just Titania.
      Necrotic have Volosolov - that's my personal hope. I think that would change a lot.
      Vennen - They don't have many 'named' figures... Rizzix, I suppose. Xentoth, but that would be way too big of a shakeup for this early I think.
      Shin'Hare you've covered
      Dwarves - I can't feel any death in the Dwarves would change anything.

Non-standard factions... every new faction has characters, but I think only Lyvaanth and Puck/Balthasar would be monumental enough deaths to change anything.(Maybe Lord Blightbark... but...)

Other - Any primal or dragon could have huge ramifications.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • BlazingRagnarok wrote:

Eraia wrote:

Vennen - They don't have many 'named' figures... Rizzix, I suppose. Xentoth, but that would be way too big of a shakeup for this early I think.
      Lazgar's Vengeance says Rizzix has already bought it, unless you confused him for someone else.
      Good call, I've never had that card so I forgot about that piece of lore. (that is one 'gem' that I''ve never been lucky enough to acquire ;))
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.