Friday Update! 10.20.17

• Friday Update! 10.20.17

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!!! uh.. I mean.. FALLATI-ONI'S BLARGING RECTUM RAPTURE! ....no no... that's not it... oh ya it's FRIDAY MOTH'U FERS!!! Friday! FRIDAY! hooray and huzzah its another Friday... sorry about before I spent the morning play testing some games that shall remain nameless!!

so... I was going to spend this Friday UPDATE UPDATE talking about the comments in our forum, I had all this shit to say about how EVERY decision we make is the best decision that CAN be made at that moment with the information we have (shit we are all hardcore gamers trying to min-max every asset HEX has) and how if you don't think it makes sense you can just assume you don't have all the information. BUT I have been warned about engaging online and my RULE is no arguing on the internet, clearly I succumb at times but I try to stick to it. So I am just going to focus on my natural state, funny and positive.

PLUS its Friday and that can mean only one thing.... CUSTOM T-SHIRT FRIDAY at HEX HQ... and if there is one thing we love on a custom TSHIRT its Jared's sweet mug and hardcore profanity! I really think this beauty hits ALL the right notes... its got a talking SOLO cup with a pretty righteous message and Jared just eating it up! MAN you should have seen the shirt from last week with Ryan rap battling a King Cobra it was BITCHEN but really dirty... snakes be talking some mad shit yo!

Heck you can even get your own copy of this awesome party rag...RIGHT HERE ...seriously please DO NOT buy one of these, its only a joke...

but all joking aside, lets talk about that G-DAMN update, we be updating on that update!

The Update starts in a pretty sweet place, with the SET 8 LOGO or as I like to call it DEAD OF WINTER!!! seriously look at that logo, the combo of Tyler and Larry working together is nearly unstoppable!
      it features our friend Lixil and has an amazing winter meets vintage feel... that cameo treatment at the center is so good, clearly I have a passion for our logos and this knocked it out of the park.

Plus we have officially begun spoiler season so that means AFTER today my update to the update can feature some final cards! Dead of Winter is an amazing set and I am sure your going to love it, we have some surprises coming including the first ever ANIMATED standard cards in a set!! Wait and see its pretty neat...

so for the last time on SET 8... some cool art only spoilers! I am going to be spoiling DON SHAMROCK soon :)

lets give a little love to waxy friends the CANDLEKIN!

AND again! WAX ON WAX OFF!!!...

So great, I love those "little" guys... best token dude since the dreadlings!

Next up on the update was "THE LIBRARIAN" collector deck with the animated Librarian! This may be our most powerful collector deck yet! But even if it wasn't I would still want it, the animated Librarian is just to sweet, the Librarian is easily one of my favorite cards... and this new version is so cool. Funny I spelled Librarian wrong and it auto corrected to "Libertarian" which is a totally different kind of monster! HAHAHHA politics FTW!

Most of the rest of the update we talked about before with the exception of the CHARITY STREAM! I love this every year its so great to see the community come together to do something so nice. It starts next week and we WILL have cool prizes etc. I am scheduled to to talk to Funktion and HAVOC on Wed. Oct. 25th at 3:00 PM (Pacific I assume), it will be awesome to chat about everything going on... in a way that hopefully will not make you shit your pants! (seriously we have not given up on PVE and are producing more PVE content... I hope thats clear)

A couple of other things I would like to mention...
      SUPER happy about the PS4 launch, (great job team)! yes we had a couple of minor glitches but overall it was pretty amazing and so far we have seen a bunch of new players coming in.... we have our press going out soon and the Sony support is also coming. I usually hold our marketing and do NOT push it at launch as typically we need a week or so to iron out the bugs and get things smooooooth... I do not like pushing players into the game at the very moment we are most likely to be having problems. All that said we are seeing a nice increase (even with no marketing ) in terms of players jumping in on the PS4 AND PC. We have EU for PS4 in a few weeks and hopefully fingers crossed Japan before years end.

finally...
      the LORE... hopefully you had a chance to read the Lixil and Hogarth lore piece, it was very well done... and continues to unfold the story of Frostheart... hold on its going to get pretty weird!

Well I guess that it... love you all very much
      I hope you have a great weekend and get those Kismet Draft in while you still can... its not going to last forever you know! (sob...)
      seriously I have done like 50 drafts... its sick

-cory
    • HEXCoryJones wrote:

Most of the rest of the update we talked about before with the exception of the CHARITY STREAM! I love this every year its so great to see the community come together to do something so nice. It starts next week and we WILL have cool prizes etc. I am scheduled to to talk to Funktion and HAVOC on Wed. Oct. 25th at 3:00 PM (Pacific I assume), it will be awesome to chat about everything going on... in a way that hopefully will not make you shit your pants! (seriously we have not given up on PVE and are producing more PVE content... I hope thats clear)
      as much as I appreciate you taking a dump on libertarianism in your post

you know

there's more players than pve and pvp players

you know, the ones that buy packs at walmart and play on a thing called a tabletop

you know, for fun

you know

you know

edh
    • HEXPaladon wrote:

schild wrote:

Also I'm buying one of those shirts
      Screenshot or it didn't happen...
      Hey, I bought 5! ;)
      Hex: Shards of Fate KS | Producer | Bounty of the Magus Highlands Magus

"Hoarded or shared, knowledge is the most fearsome weapon of all."
      "The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
      "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
      "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."