Brutally honest review: Hex Card Clash, Why does this game exist?

• Mach wrote:

But how much is PS4?
      A lot. At least half of these game are played by ps4 players if you compare to the same previous week end after a ladder reset.

Dont expect new players to become competitive players overnight. They play the game for the most part only 1 or 2 week or so.

Beside we could also assume some players learn about the game thanks to ps4 release but chose to play it on PC...

Still the visibility of tournament in client remain completly uneffective.
      And it is particulary important for PS4 players who dont necessary access easily to online news and community tools

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gregangel ().

• Mach wrote:

Largashbur wrote:

We have now hit a new high on activity, with now 2500 Ladder matches per day and 90k items listed on the AH per day.
      But how much is PS4?
      I checked the Clash today. 106 players overall. 2 of them were PS4. Neither of them won a single match (both were listed as r1 drops).
      Yesterday's Bash: 78 players. 2 PS4 players (1 win, 0 wins).

Most recent Fight Night: 123 players. 4 PS4 players. 1 had 1 win, 3 had 0 wins.
      Second most recent Fight Night: 194 players. 12 PSN players. 1 had 2 wins, 2 had one win, rest had 0 wins.
      Fiveshards Weekly have like 10+ PS4 players at least.
    • Goliathus wrote:

Mach wrote:

Largashbur wrote:

We have now hit a new high on activity, with now 2500 Ladder matches per day and 90k items listed on the AH per day.
      But how much is PS4?I checked the Clash today. 106 players overall. 2 of them were PS4. Neither of them won a single match (both were listed as r1 drops).
      Yesterday's Bash: 78 players. 2 PS4 players (1 win, 0 wins).

Most recent Fight Night: 123 players. 4 PS4 players. 1 had 1 win, 3 had 0 wins.
      Second most recent Fight Night: 194 players. 12 PSN players. 1 had 2 wins, 2 had one win, rest had 0 wins.
      Fiveshards Weekly have like 10+ PS4 players at least.
      I wouldn't go by tournaments just yet as PS4 players are still slowly building their collections. The ladder matches and auction house activity are more telling. Would like to know stats on Kismet drafts as well.
    • I really wish there was chat and mail in PS4. It would be nice to be able to offer advice on card choice or offer to give them some different cards. Its tough when someone is playing suboptimal cards (ex. using a generic 1/4 instead of skittering cultivator), playing too many cards in deck, or not using their cards correctly.