Pinned Adventurer's Companion | Decklist repository for Campaign (Characters, Mercenaries, Ships) and FRA (All champions)

• Adventurer's Companion | Decklist repository for Campaign (Characters, Mercenaries, Ships) and FRA (All champions)

Welcome adventurers!

Since the advent of the Wardens of Entrath, the Adventurer's Guide (now known as the Adventurer's Companion) has been moved from the forums to its own dedicated website. This will enable the Wardens to be better and quicker at keeping it updated with the latest decks shared by our great community. It will also enable all deck builders to have a better platform to share their awesome creations by creating dedicated deck breakdown articles should you want to create one! Here you will find a great example of what can be done with this new platform: Deck Breakdown: Cheating Bride.

In the companion, you will find decks for the following:
      • Campaign character
      • Mercenaries
      • Ships
      • Frost Ring Arena
      We currently have hundreds of decks and we are always scouring the different medias (forums, reddit, youtube, twitter, etc.) to bring you everything that the Hex community has to offer!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      New website location: Wardens of Entrath: Adventurer's Companion
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I get my creation published on the Adventurer's Companion?

Direct Submission
      • Join us on Discord and post your deck list in the #companion-deck-submission channel
      Forum submission
      • Just reply to this thread with your deck! Simple, quick and efficient!
      Email submission

Do I need to submit my deck lists in a specific format?

You can submit your deck lists in any format you want. We will link the companion entry to media you used in your post (image, hex.tcgbrowser list, etc) or create a direct list to the forum post if you submit it in text only.

You do need to provide us with a few mandatory information about your submission.

What mandatory information?

Campaign Character
      • Race | Class | Level | (a name you want to be published under if you don't want to use your forum/discord/email name)
      • Your post needs to show/document equipment, party composition and the talent used
      • You need to mention if your submission is a budget | casual or Farming deck. If farming, please mention on which turn the deck wins on average. (anything slower than turn 5 is likely not fast enough to be considered a farming list)
      Mercenary
      • Mercenary name | (a name you want to be published under if you don't want to use your forum/discord/email name)
      • Your post needs to show/document equipment, party composition and any talents that may be relevant to the deck's play patterns
      • You need to mention if your submission is a budget | casual or Farming deck. If farming, please mention on which turn the deck wins on average. (anything slower than turn 5 is likely not fast enough to be considered a farming list)
      Ship
      • (a name you want to be published under if you don't want to use your forum/discord/email name)
      • Your post needs to show/document equipment and ship talent point used
      Frost Ring Arena
      • Champion | (a name you want to be published under if you don't want to use your forum/discord/email name)
      • Your post needs to show/document equipment

What if I want a dedicated "Deck Breakdown" (like one mentioned in the first paragraph) for my submission?
      • Just join our Discord and ask more information from a Warden. In short, we can either make you a word-press contributor to the website so you can write your own "Deck Breakdowns" using our "easy to use" article template or provide us with the necessary information for one of our editors to create the article for you (if you want us to create it for you, please understand that there may be delays depending on how many requests we currently have!).

The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoachFliperon ().