Winner is the Judge: October 4 to 11th

• Firellius wrote:

I'm... Not very certain of the value of that passive effect... You could potentially be giving your opponent very powerful troops, if they have ways of pulling troops out of their own crypt.
      The value is that it turns anything you mill or any actions/constants that get destroyed into(most likely) a troop. This lets you void them using his other power.

Definitely risky... but I can see the logic behind it. And the person would need to have a way to put them directly into play OR the thresholds to actually play them, which does make it a tiny bit less risky.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Whoo - these are some really cool submissions! Here are my 3-cents:

Renner
      5 [BLOOD]
      Troop - Necrotic Rogue
      Lethal
      When you play a blood card, put the top card of each opposing champion's deck into your hand. The thresholds of that card all become [BLOOD].
      2/5
      "There's so much a talented Necrotic can do with a shadowblade." -Renner

Uzzu the Bonewalker
      4 [DIAMOND]
      Troop - Necrotic Ranger
      When this deals combat damage to an opposing champion, gain a random threshold.
      When you gain a threshold, choose one at random: A random creature you control gets +1/+1, a random creature you control gets a boon.
      3/3
      The Queen of Bonewalkers makes her home where she wishes - and brings an army with her.

Fiona Honeyfinch
      3 [DIAMOND] [SAPPHIRE]
      Troop - Human Ranger
      Flying
      Troops without flying can't attack.
      You can't play resource cards.
      3/2
      "Everything looks so small down there..." -Joren of the Honeyfinch Brigade

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shylba: Pfffff - forgot to give Honeyfinch flying. Just sent her back up. ().

• Introducing the Orc duo that just want to watch the world burn.

Poca, the Conflagrater

Unique Troop - Orc Mage
      ---------
      Speed

Deploy - Summon a Blaze Elemental.

At the start of your turn, put all Blaze Elementals in your crypt into play. They get "If this would enter your crypt, void this instead."

2 [ATTACK] / 2 [DEFENSE]

Thakra the Ember
      6 [RUBY] [RUBY] [RUBY]

Unique Troop - Orc Cleric
      ----------
      Swiftstrike

Deploy - Transform all resources in your hand and deck into Blaze Elementals. Then, Blaze Elementals in your hand and deck get "Deploy - Gain a charge and draw a card."

Elementals in your hand have cost -1.

5 [ATTACK] / 3 [DEFENSE]

"Some orcs just want to watch the world burn."

Designer notes:
      Poca is pretty straightforward. She'll basically allow you to get double use out of every Blaze Elemental. If only there was a crazy way to generate Blaze Elementals... oh wait, I made Thakra.

I like Thakra. She uses all of your resources for kindling to coat the world in fire. And there will be fire; the Blaze Elementals will be cheaper while Thakra is in play and will have the ability to draw you MORE Blaze Elementals even if Thakra dies. Of course, the cost is that you are now limited to whatever resources you have available. However, while I liked the idea of sacrificing your ability to gain more resources, I still wanted a player to have charge generation. So I that's why the Blaze Elementals also get the charge ability. Lastly, please note that Thakra stacks. So while playing a second Thakra probably won't have any resources to transform, she will still give all your Blaze Elementals more charge generation and draw power.
    • Firellius wrote:

KotoTheMage wrote:

Grish'xal The Profane
      0/3 Chaostouched
      When a card enters opposing crypt transform it into a random chaostouched.
      1-shot: Void X troops in the opposing crypt, this gets +X/0 this turn.
      I'm... Not very certain of the value of that passive effect... You could potentially be giving your opponent very powerful troops, if they have ways of pulling troops out of their own crypt.
      The fact that you can play 1-shot ability at quick speed should be good enough, plus it doesn't change thresholds. It could be "transform into dreadling" or something like that but I felt like it wouldn't be on theme and a bit too strong.
    • No one cares for old yotul anymore!

[2] [BLOOD] [RUBY] Yotul Mogak [ARDENT]
      TROOP - Orc Mage (unique)

Swiftstrike
      Whenever an opposing champion or troop takes non-combat damage, Yotul Mogak deals 1 damage to it.
      3 1

I wanted 3/1 to represent the powerful magical (swiftstrike representing ranged) attack on a relatively weak mage body. However, despite the drawbacks of 1hp, mixed double threshold, and being unique, 3 attack on a 2 drop swiftstriker is probably too much, so it might need to be a 2/2 or go up to 3 cost.

The modification of the champ power helps to bring a bit more blood into the rather ruby feeling power while keeping the identity. As a champ power increasing your cards is just adding a little firepower. Here he's rubbing salt in the wounds... or fire... or death... or deathfire :)

It may need a "from another card" tacked in there, but thankfully unique avoids any other shenanigans.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jugg ().

• Jugg wrote:

It may need a "from another card" tacked in there, but thankfully unique avoids any other shenanigans.
      Ya, it definitely would. Because the damage Yotul deals is 'non-combat damage' so the way it's worded it'd play off itself infinitely and a single runic missile to the face would end the game turn 3 ;)

Edit: Also... wow... if I'm counting right, TWELVE unique entrants? Nice. Keep 'em coming! Guess I have to sort out those 15 entry prizes ;)
      If we hit 15 entrants, we unlock TWO (or possibly 3) new prizes. Check the opening post to find out the details!! :)
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eraia ().

• Eraia wrote:

Jugg wrote:

Ya, it definitely would. Because the damage Yotul deals is 'non-combat damage' so the way it's worded it'd play off itself infinitely and a single runic missile to the face would end the game turn 3 ;)

Edit: Also... wow... if I'm counting right, TWELVE unique entrants? Nice. Keep 'em coming! Guess I have to sort out those 15 entry prizes ;)
      If we hit 15 entrants, we unlock TWO (or possibly 3) new prizes. Check the opening post to find out the details!! :)
      Only said "May" because it could be implicit.

Perhaps "Whenever an opposing champion or troop takes other non-combat damage, Yotul Mogak deals 1 damage to it." would suffice.
    • Jugg wrote:

Perhaps "Whenever an opposing champion or troop takes other non-combat damage, Yotul Mogak deals 1 damage to it." would suffice.
      I think it might be best to go with...

"Whenever an opposing champion or troop takes non-combat damage not caused by Yotul Mogak"

That way it also covers possible infinite loops from replicas...

That all being said, I do really like the concept of having Yotul himself deal the damage. That way if you can give him double damage, lifesteal, etc... it synergizes well. Great thematic.

• Eraia wrote:

Jugg wrote:

I think it might be best to go with...
      "Whenever an opposing champion or troop takes non-combat damage not caused by Yotul Mogak"

That way it also covers possible infinite loops from replicas...

That all being said, I do really like the concept of having Yotul himself deal the damage. That way if you can give him double damage, lifesteal, etc... it synergizes well. Great thematic.
      Yeh, that could work well. Thanks!
    • Alright let's give this a shot

Winter Moon's Blessing

[4] [SAPPHIRE] [WILD]
      Constant
      At the start of your turn, put target card from your crypt into your deck
      Troops put into your deck this way get +1/+1
      Resources put into your deck this way get "gain a charge"
      Non-troops, non-resources put into your deck this way get cost -1

Bloodspinner Zorath

[6] [BLOOD] [BLOOD]
      Troop - Vennen Cleric - Unique
      3/3
      At the start of your combat phase summon 0 dreadlings
      assault - when a troop you control attacks, if this is in your hand, increase the bolded number by 1

Two of my favorite champions to play, with both cards synergizing with the types of decks these champions often play, the super long game for Winter Moon and dreadling synergy for Zorath
    • Hello dear Hexers. @Eraia this contest concept is awesome. Sooo tempted to make every champ! OK, enough talk, here I go:

4-Warmaster Fuzzuko
      [WILD] [WILD]
      [UNDERWORLD] TROOP - Shin'hare Warrior - Legendary - Unique

Steadfast , Swiftstrike

[BASIC] 2:Troops you control get +1 [ATTACK] +1 [DEFENSE] .

2 [ATTACK] 2 [DEFENSE]

" It's WAAAAAAAAAAR! " - Warmaster Fuzzuko

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      3-Lysander
      [RUBY]
      [ARDENT] TROOP - Elf Rogue - Legendary - Unique

Speed

Rangers you control have : When this deals damage to an opposing champion, create a Valor and put it into your hand.
      If you control 4 or more Rangers, Valors in your hand get cost -1.

2 [ATTACK] 3 [DEFENSE]

" When they set foot in these woods, we will be waiting. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      3-Marshall Josephina
      [DIAMOND] [DIAMOND]
      [ARDENT] TROOP - Human Warrior - Legendary - Unique

Steadfast

Inspire - As another troop with cost equal to or greater cost than this troops cost enters play under your control, that troop gets [ONESHOT] : Target troop gets "This can't attack" and "This can't block" until the start of your next turn.

3 [ATTACK] 3 [DEFENSE]

" Let's show them how it's done, boys! " - Marshall Josephina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2-Bishop Elijah
      [DIAMOND] [DIAMOND]
      [ARDENT] TROOP - Human Warlock - Legendary - Unique

Lifedrain

[BASIC] X: Put target troop with cost X from your crypt into play. It gets Lifebound.

2 [ATTACK] 2 [DEFENSE]

"A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.My heart sings to see thee." - Ressurection Chant

The post was edited 1 time, last by AxelDWater: Edited Elijah. My intention was to put the troop in play, not in hand. Just noticed. ().

• 2-Knightsbane Ovo

TROOP - Necrotic Warrior - Legendary - Unique

X: Target card with cost X into your hand, in play or in a crypt and revert it.

: deathcry revert and transform target card into a phantom

2 3

“Not all those that wander are lost, the Necropolis calls to us all.” - Knightsbane Ovo

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoSVII ().

• I count 16 unique entries.... so final wave of prizes are unlocked. You have raided the deepest layers of my collection! Still some time for anyone else who wants to enter to get a share of the loot. ;)

• nqumyf wrote:

Hungry Hungry Swampbutt
      Unique-Constant

Whenever you play an action put a Swamp Gas into your deck.

„Me not fight, Me eat“
      I think this is an interesting way to handle a constant in this situation. I feel as though this does a reasonably good job of maintaining the personality of the champ while not simply being a copy. It's not the most creative suggestion I've seen, but defintely a good one.

nqumyf wrote:

Grand Father Elk:

Unique troop - Coyotle Warlock (I think hes a Warlock)
      2/2
      Socketable Major

At the start of the game if this is in your deck, a random troop in your deck gets: +3 /+3 and crush and „when this deals damage to champion revert this“
      This entry seems kind of weird to me. I'm not sure where the small body fits into the thematic here. There's an element of the thematic in its power, although Elk has always felt like it was about controlled aggression and abuse of attack-triggered effects whereas this feels almost too random to me.

faceremover wrote:

Plagueroot the Hollow
      Troop - Undead Zombie Plant, Unique
      At the beginning of your turn, other troops you control get "Deathcry - Summon a Blightblossom."
      2/4
      "Beware the Plaguehollow, where the blight grows faster than an army could ever cut back."
      This is absurdly strong. The flavour text is right here.... that's pretty crazy in terms of power. This definitely hits the thematic of deathcries growing on deathcries, but it feels a bit tame in terms of creativity. I do like the card though.

faceremover wrote:

Therroz
      Troop - Vennen Warrior, Unique
      When an troop enters play under your control, that troop gets +1/+1 and a random boon.
      1/3
      "Therroz was known for whipping the Underworld's rank and file into killing machines."
      I like that you went with the thematic of underworld synergy here as opposed to trying to tie in dreadlings - really appreciate that. I kind of feel like Therroz is available too early, but even that kind of fits in pretty well.

Olfff wrote:

Nin the Shadow.

Unique Necrotic

Quick troop

4 cost single sapphire threshold.

1/3 unblockable.

1-shot : 2, this gets spellshield this turn.

When a player plays a non ressource card, bury the top 2 cards of each opposing champion's deck.

There's a reason Nazkh lookout isn't available in pvp.... and that's because 'bury on card play' is insanely powerful. Even at 1 I feel like this guy would simply push mill to uncounterable status.

It is a good thematic, though. It fits what Nin is about.

Firellius wrote:

Octavia the Faceless
      4 cost,
      1/3
      Unique - Elf

When Octavia the Faceless becomes valorous, she transforms into a random troop with cost +1. She loses Valorous. She retains this power.
      This fascinates me. I wish there was a tiny bit more synergy with other ardent cards here, as that was one of her core thematics... but this is a very creative card that synergizes with the valor side of her kit very well. And she keeps getting the +1/+1 from the valor, so it's not entirely wasted, even if she can never synergize with other valor-synergy troops, which is unfortunate.

GeneralVeers wrote:

Bloodspinner Zorath
      Unique Legendary Troop - Vennen Cleric
      At the end of your turn, your cards with Zorath, Shoku, or Jorgen in their name get "At the beginning of your turn, summon a Dreadling".
      1 / 3
      What we three - and our support staff, of course - have accomplished here will drown the surface dwellers in endless waves of dread.
      That's a great way to tie Zorath's dreadlings back into the lore for the character. I feel like this would escalate out of control very quickly - which isn't necessarily in keeping with Zorath's more 'measured' approach to dreadlings, but I do quite like the concept.

GeneralVeers wrote:

Yarna of Lost Voices
      Unique Legendary Troop - Chaostouched
      Whenever a player would draw a card, if that card is not the first they would draw this turn, their opponent may bury the top 5 cards of their own deck to prevent the draw.
      2 / 2
      A rush of new ideas. voices clamoring, burying all remnants of a mind soon lost.
      As I said above, this is a good idea for a Yarna. It doesn't feel too punitive and it really creates an intriguing archetype around card draw for the player playing it.

GeneralVeers wrote:

Nineveh
      Unique Legendary Troop - Human Mage
      Discard 2 Resources from your hand: Summon a random Constant with Banner in its name and thresholds that match those that at least one of the resources could provide.
      Sacrifice a Constant with Banner in its name: interrupt target card or ability on the Chain.
      2 / 6

Look to the banner for courage, and your force of will shall hold against even the roar of the Sabretooth.
      I like your concept of interrupting abilities on the chain, but don't feel it ties to Nineveh at all.

Aside from that though, I love the way this card ties into the overflood of cards that the type of sapphire deck aiming for Nineveh SHOULD have. You get to a point where resources aren't valuable by the 9 charges you'd normally need for the ninny, and having a way to turn them into constants seems really cool and plays into both her 'mass cards' and late game thematics well.

Airtron wrote:

Gas Master Swampbutt
      Legendary
      Unique troop - troll

When a troll you control attacks, create Swamp Gasses equal to it's attack and put them in your deck.
      3 2
      This seems like it would spiral out of control really quickly, but I love making Swampbutt synergize with other trolls. A pretty straightforward entry, but definitely would take some creativity to build a deck around.

Note: About to leave work, will be busy for most of the evening, will get back to the judging later tonight or POSSIBLY tomorrow. When I first picked the end date for this contest, I didn't have so many plans... but a bunch of stuff came up so.... ya. We might be waiting until tomorrow for judging. :)

• KotoTheMage wrote:

Grish'xal The Profane
      0/3 Chaostouched
      When a card enters opposing crypt transform it into a random chaostouched.
      1-shot: Void X troops in the opposing crypt, this gets +X/0 this turn.
      This is a very creative entry. It certainly could backfire if used against the wrong person... but I also don't like the buff being quick and at no cost. If it required a cost at least you could have some indication when they're going to use it to know if it's safe to not block.

Studebaker wrote:

Morgan McBombus
      Unique Legendary Troop - Dwarf Mage

When an action deals damage to an opposing champion summon a Bumblebot. Morgan Mcbombus has +1 / +1 for each Bumblebot you control.
      1 / 1
      "Bumblebots don't need a queen when they have a king"
      I REALLY like the double layer of synergy here. Very good rendition. Not much to say, just really clever.

invinible wrote:

Name: Gozzog
      Cost: 2
      Threshold Requirement:
      Type: unique Troop - Necrotic Warrior
      Faction:
      Rarity: Common
      Ability: Shift at cost 1:
      1 /1
      Favor Text: What is he going to do that isn't going to take himself out at the same time? - creature whom is obliterated by Gozzog

Name: Daughter of Stars
      Cost: 10
      Threshold Requirement:
      Type: Troop - Coyotle Mage
      Faction:
      Rarity: Rare
      Ability: [SAPPHIRE]: Deploy - Put each opposing troop into its controller's hand.
      10 /10
      Favor Text: I didn't know stars could have children as species we recognize. - Power Chord

Name: Paragon of Righteousness
      Cost: 4
      Threshold Requirement:
      Type: Troop - Avatar of Righteousness
      Faction: Neutral
      Rarity: Legendary
      Abilities: - Cards in your control during the rest of this turn are .
      Once per turn: cost 1 - Conjure an Angel.
      1 /4
      Favor Text: I know it is rare for a primal to sent more than 1 of the same avatar but it isn't impossible. - Wise Eldar

Name: Uzzu the Bonewalker
      Threshold Requirement: none
      Type: unique Troop - Necrotic Ranger
      Faction:
      Rarity: Uncommon
      Ability: Shift at cost 1: Gain a threshold of your choice whenever this attacks.
      4 /4
      Favor Text: Don't let Uzzu get a foothold or we'll never caught up. - scared human general

Name: Lady Mariko
      Threshold Requirement:
      Type: unique Troop - Shin'hare Cleric
      Faction:
      Rarity: Common
      Ability: Deploy: Conjure a Mending Banner.
      3 /3
      Favor Text: Sending her back just makes things worst. - Worry Wart

Name: Therroz
      Cost: 8
      Threshold Requirement: none
      Type: unique Troop - Vennen Warrior
      Faction:
      Rarity: Rare
      Abilities: Sacrifice this - Troops you control get +1 /+1 this turn.
      Gain a charge when you play a troop.
      8 /8
      Favor Text: Therroz is just pure trouble. - Quick View

Name: Lorelai Carilloncall
      Cost: 6
      Threshold Requirement:
      Type: unique Troop - Human Cleric
      Faction:
      Rarity: Legendary
      Ability: Gain 1/0 resources during each of your ready phases for each troop that you control.
      6 /6
      Favor Text: Did the humans figure out how to fully take advantage of the coyotles abilities? - Curious Onlooker
      I feel like most of these entries are just carbon copies of the champ's power, with very little modified.

Shylba wrote:

Renner
      Troop - Necrotic Rogue
      Lethal
      When you play a blood card, put the top card of each opposing champion's deck into your hand. The thresholds of that card all become [BLOOD].
      2/5
      "There's so much a talented Necrotic can do with a shadowblade." -Renner

Uzzu the Bonewalker
      Troop - Necrotic Ranger
      When this deals combat damage to an opposing champion, gain a random threshold.
      When you gain a threshold, choose one at random: A random creature you control gets +1/+1, a random creature you control gets a boon.
      3/3
      The Queen of Bonewalkers makes her home where she wishes - and brings an army with her.

Fiona Honeyfinch
      Troop - Human Ranger
      Flying
      Troops without flying can't attack.
      You can't play resource cards.
      3/2
      "Everything looks so small down there..." -Joren of the Honeyfinch Brigade
      I like most of your ideas, but they feel really powerful. Renner becomes literally infinite card advantage in a blood deck... Uzzu gets multiple buffs per turn if you have a good resource base...

Fiona is the exception. Fiona has a hefty penalty, but also creates a really powerful advantage.

As far as synergy goes, they all seem pretty good, I just feel like they lack sufficient downsides for their incredibly high power.

Arcanyx wrote:

Poca, the Conflagrater

Unique Troop - Orc Mage
      ---------
      Speed

Deploy - Summon a Blaze Elemental.

At the start of your turn, put all Blaze Elementals in your crypt into play. They get "If this would enter your crypt, void this instead."

2 / 2

Thakra the Ember

Unique Troop - Orc Cleric
      ----------
      Swiftstrike

Deploy - Transform all resources in your hand and deck into Blaze Elementals. Then, Blaze Elementals in your hand and deck get "Deploy - Gain a charge and draw a card."

Elementals in your hand have cost -1.

5 / 3
      I actually quite like the synergy here. You always put a lot of thought into your entries and it really shows here. These two play together really well, and both represent the thematic of the champions quite well.

Jugg wrote:

[2] Yotul Mogak
      TROOP - Orc Mage (unique)

Swiftstrike
      Whenever an opposing champion or troop takes non-combat damage, Yotul Mogak deals 1 damage to it.
      3 1
      Aside from the minor flaw we discussed(infinite combo) which you mentioned you'd correct given the chance... I really do love the way this converts the general theme of Yotul into a way that actually plays quite well with the effects that tend to be in the colours too - things like double damage, lifesteal, etc.

DDroos wrote:

Winter Moon's Blessing

[4]
      Constant
      At the start of your turn, put target card from your crypt into your deck
      Troops put into your deck this way get +1/+1
      Resources put into your deck this way get "gain a charge"
      Non-troops, non-resources put into your deck this way get cost -1

Bloodspinner Zorath

[6]
      Troop - Vennen Cleric - Unique
      3/3
      At the start of your combat phase summon 0 dreadlings
      assault - when a troop you control attacks, if this is in your hand, increase the bolded number by 1
      I mean, the winter moon's blessing card basically negates mill entirely... so obviously I love it. ;)
      It's quite fitting and synergistic, honestly. It is probably a bit too strong, and it's fairly synergistic.

• AxelDWater wrote:

4-Warmaster Fuzzuko

TROOP - Shin'hare Warrior - Legendary - Unique

Steadfast , Swiftstrike

2:Troops you control get +1 +1 .

2 2

" It's WAAAAAAAAAAR! " - Warmaster Fuzzuko

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      3-Lysander

TROOP - Elf Rogue - Legendary - Unique

Speed

Rangers you control have : When this deals damage to an opposing champion, create a Valor and put it into your hand.
      If you control 4 or more Rangers, Valors in your hand get cost -1.

2 3

" When they set foot in these woods, we will be waiting. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      3-Marshall Josephina

TROOP - Human Warrior - Legendary - Unique

Steadfast

Inspire - As another troop with cost equal to or greater cost than this troops cost enters play under your control, that troop gets : Target troop gets "This can't attack" and "This can't block" until the start of your next turn.

3 3

" Let's show them how it's done, boys! " - Marshall Josephina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2-Bishop Elijah

TROOP - Human Warlock - Legendary - Unique

Lifedrain

X: Put target troop with cost X from your crypt into play. It gets Lifebound.

2 2

"A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.My heart sings to see thee." - Ressurection Chant

Fuzzy feels a little plain. Also, that's way too cheap for a permanent +1/+1.... even the +1 attack from that elf card cost 3 and that was only to elves. ;)

I quite like Lysander. He synergizes very well, and encourages people to play a synergistic deck.

I'm not quite sure how Josephina works... basically any time you play a big troop, the enemy loses a blocker and an attacker? That seems like too much. It also seems really un-fun to play against. If I'm wrong, then it just wasn't clear enough.

Elijah... I'm glad someone used one of those off-the-cuff keywords. I feel like the ability should be a bit more expensive than it is and maybe basic. 2+x or something. Bring back a few 1 drops and you've basically got infinite blockers. Especially since it's not basic. That being said, it does fit the theme very well, since it rewards you for playing cheaper troops.

Note: Quote trolled me and while I was tired forgot to double check - Elijah is basic. My apologies Axel.

CoSVII wrote:

2-Knightsbane Ovo

TROOP - Necrotic Warrior - Legendary - Unique

X: Target card with cost X into your hand, in play or in a crypt and revert it.

: deathcry revert and transform target card into a phantom

2 3

“Not all those that wander are lost, the Necropolis calls to us all.” - Knightsbane Ovo

I quite like this variant of Ovo. I especially like the reference/homage to the hereafter ovo decks from way back when.

Gonna post the winners tomorrow so the contest can go on.... but won't have time ot get the prizes actually sent out until the weekend!

• AxelDWater wrote:

@Eraia at the OP there is "basic". It seems that when you quote some stuff are not copied. ?( So maybe other people also had keywords that were missing when you quoted. :) Please do check.
      I checked most of them, I knew about that... just at the end I was getting really tired and forgot to go back and double check. Sorry about that! Thanks for pointing it out :)

(In fact, almost every keyword was missed in quotes for whatever reason lol)

• Wave 1
      1st Place: Yotul Mogak by Jugg - I just REALLY love the way this encourages people to trigger unique effects on Yotul. 1 Brilliant Tactician, 2 Wartorn Generals, and 4 Brutal Commanders
      2nd Place: @Arcanyx pair of flaming Orcs - really great synergy and representation of the themes - 2 Hatehollow Witches, 2 Cryptcurse Knights, and 4 Bitter Dreads
      3rd Place: Morgan McBombus by @Studebaker - I still love the way this particular card works - 4 Dark Pact Demons and 1 Nameless Truths

Wave 2 (unlocks at 5 unique entrants)
      Creativity Prizes:
      Pack 1: Grish'xal by @KotoTheMage - Regardless of other concerns, the random chaostouched thing is incredibly creative and I enjoyed it a lot - 2 Journey Into Nightmare, 1 Runic Diminishing, and 1 Holiday's Whim
      Pack 2: @Firellius with Octavia - Really clever and creative idea(Also amusing that you get the conscript prizes ;)) - 2 Songsmythe Virtuoso and 2 Insidious Exchange

Wave 3 (unlocks at 10 unique entrants)
      Set 1: Poca from Arcanyx- 1 Malice Demon
      Set 2: Fuzzuko from @AxelDWater - 1 Droo's Unrelenting Fists
      Set 3: Ovo from @CoSVII - 1 Charge Colossus
      Set 4: Yotul Mogak by Jugg - 1 Mad Robomancer
      Set 5: Nineveh by @GeneralVeers- 1 Dread Technomancer AA
      Set 6: Octavia from Firellius - 1 Intrepid Conjurer AA
      Set 7: Plagueroot from @faceremover - 1 Enter the Ring

Wave 4(Unlocked at 15 unique entrants)
      If we happen to hit 15 unique entrants, I'll add two prizes for the redesigns of the champions I like the most(ie. prize based off of which champion you picked, not the card you made)
      Prize 1: @DDroos for 'Wintermoon's Blessing' - 2 Zakiir's Whim and 2 Zakiir's Frenzy - also the secret bonus legendary as Wintermoon is my favourite champ of all.
      Prize 2: Tie with the two Swampbutts (@'nqumyf' and @Airtron) - so I'll have to check my supply to see if I have enough to send the prize to each or if I'll have to split it. 2 Ardent Fellowships and 2 Llama Herder

Congrats @Jugg - you get to make the next contest!!

Thanks for all the great entries everyone. Prizes will be sent this weekend, including the door prizes for a lot of entrants :)