Allow Plat Purchase through Hex Site

• Allow Plat Purchase through Hex Site

Edit: Apparently it already exists! I did not know that. hextcg.com/store

I like to play Hex through Steam because it allows me to auto login from my computer at all times and it conveniently tracks my in-game time.
      However, I'd like to support Hex fully and not purchase platinum through Steam, where Valve gets a 30% cut.
      To work around this, I have to also log into the stand alone client in order to make any purchases.

Since we have a SSO for the game and the forums, it would be cool to be able to purchase platinum through the website. This would allow me to still play through Steam, while making it easier to purchase platinum directly from the devs. Also, this would have the added benefit of purchasing when I'm not near a computer that can play the game.

If I have an impulse to buy some platinum, I could easily do it from any device that can log into the website.
      There was a signature here. It's gone now.
    • Darkwonders wrote:

I like to play Hex through Steam because it allows me to auto login from my computer at all times and it conveniently tracks my in-game time.
      However, I'd like to support Hex fully and not purchase platinum through Steam, where Valve gets a 30% cut.
      To work around this, I have to also log into the stand alone client in order to make any purchases.

Since we have a SSO for the game and the forums, it would be cool to be able to purchase platinum through the website. This would allow me to still play through Steam, while making it easier to purchase platinum directly from the devs. Also, this would have the added benefit of purchasing when I'm not near a computer that can play the game.

If I have an impulse to buy some platinum, I could easily do it from any device that can log into the website.
      It's a bit basic right now but it works
      hextcg.com/store/