Fully Equipped - Prescription Conscription

• That's actually not too far off my nettlemoss deck. Mine has a few higher cost things, but overall pretty similar. :)

(I also use the other drokka card to make okka chokka even better)
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • I had those drokka 3 drops in at first too, but went for a leaner curve. Lot of cool cards to swap around with for the deck. I wrote this article over 3 months ago, but it is still an incredibly fun deck to try, and hopefully some of its pieces are easier to get a hold of now, with the large shifts in constructed meta.
    • I'd gladly pass the torch to you @CoachFliperon, or at least share the role. I have less time to write than I have before.

@invinible, you are crazy with every single deck you post having 300 cards. Bless you for the effort, but good lord, you must pray to the Gods of RNG in a way many of us can not fathom.

@Verdant, I like that variation and will try it out. I think I saw you share that else where, maybe discord once? Could you link equipment too? I know the Diamond/Wild variation can seem very vanilla, but get an Elk in play, or start chaining Eager Lackey, and it becomes pretty comical really quickly. Getting troops to have huge permanent buffs always is its own special fun.

@Coyote, I provided some recommendations, Chlorophyllia can roughly be replaced by standard shards or Howling Braves, which gives you room to add another underworld troop or 2, and maybe take out the totemic elder.
    • NicoSharp wrote:

@Verdant, I like that variation and will try it out. I think I saw you share that else where, maybe discord once? Could you link equipment too? I know the Diamond/Wild variation can seem very vanilla, but get an Elk in play, or start chaining Eager Lackey, and it becomes pretty comical really quickly. Getting troops to have huge permanent buffs always is its own special fun.
      Yeah, I know that it sometimes goes off very nicely. But it also sometimes is just durdling around doing nothing while you draw combo pieces without any activators. Blessed Scout also requires constant attacking, which lots of times isn't an option.

Head: Matriarch
      Trinket: The Crowd Roars
      Chest: Ardent Recruiter
      Gloves: Pool of Wrath
      Boots: Crusader of Gawaine
      Weapon: The Crowd Roars

This particular build is very experimental. Technically it has three placeholder cards (Crusader and Pool NN3, Mordrom) that I've been tossing around while testing different implementations. I am also considering adding at least one Scion of Lyvaanth to really go off with Pools of Wrath.
      Joke is a very serious thing.