Import PvP deck into Campaign? Related questions...

• Import PvP deck into Campaign? Related questions...

I was building a deck for Campaign and then I got disconnected, so I lost the deck I was building... ;( Anyhow...

So I played back before they had Campaign mode. I have some decks I'd like to use, but it doesn't seem like I can load those decks. Is there a trick to that or do I have to just rebuild them manually?

Also, are there any tricks for saving/loading decks in Campaign? Or is the system as horrible as it seems? (IE. Once you created a template, you can't change it.)
    • As Campaign has shard grid restrictions that change by character level or by merc identity, importing PvP decks would not make a lot of sense. So you have to rebuild.

As for the template saving system - the Deckbuilder UI will get an overhaul soon (it got one for PS4 and will be ported to PC soon).
    • As an aside, this feature would be amazing at some point. Mayhaps when a character has access to a full shard grid. I would instantly have 100+ theme decks that I would love to update and play again, as my early time in HEX consisted solely of creating these fun decks.
    • Largashbur wrote:

As Campaign has shard grid restrictions that change by character level or by merc identity, importing PvP decks would not make a lot of sense. So you have to rebuild.
      Thanks for the answer, but I disagree that that makes importing PvP decks not make sense. Sure, you'll probably have to make some changes, but making some changes is less work than starting again from scratch, so it's not letting the player import that actually doesn't make sense.