Can we get a male Elf Warlock please?

• Can we get a male Elf Warlock please?

Um.. We have exactly 6 (count set 6) Elf Warlocks and only one boy um... Why?? There some lore reason why boys can't have plant necromancy?? I own all cards that have Elf Warlock trait or art and none mention as much so why the bias against male 'necromancer gardeners'?
      Lore Hound: Self Proclaimed Expert to Hex Lore (and right 80% of time with theories)
    • None of the Elf Warlock cards are unique as much as I remember. Non-unique cards show characters in a specific type of role or rank. Arts used in Non-unique cards just show a random person among all eligable people handling that role. So, this says nothing about 'Elf Warlocks cannot be males'. Similarly, There needs to be no 'Elf Warlock Males' in arts in order for us to understand equality among different sexes in elf community. Elves showed no sign of sex inequality among its ranks in whole HEX story until now as far as I know. Hence, it is unearthly to assume some kind of sex inequality among Elven races now. That being said, What you request sounds nothing more than asking for arts to be drawn after your specific interest.
    • OzawaWanderer wrote:

Um.. We have exactly 6 (count set 6) Elf Warlocks and only one boy um... Why?? There some lore reason why boys can't have plant necromancy?? I own all cards that have Elf Warlock trait or art and none mention as much so why the bias against male 'necromancer gardeners'?
      Simple: They haven't had any good ideas for a male elf warlock yet...

When it happens, it happens. Just be patient. As has been said before, cards are created as the inspiration strikes the team creating them. You can't FORCE inspiration. So when they have an idea, it'll come. And I'm sure eventually that'll lhappen.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Bansheiri wrote:

None of the Elf Warlock cards are unique as much as I remember. Non-unique cards show characters in a specific type of role or rank. Arts used in Non-unique cards just show a random person among all eligable people handling that role. So, this says nothing about 'Elf Warlocks cannot be males'. Similarly, There needs to be no 'Elf Warlock Males' in arts in order for us to understand equality among different sexes in elf community. Elves showed no sign of sex inequality among its ranks in whole HEX story until now as far as I know. Hence, it is unearthly to assume some kind of sex inequality among Elven races now. That being said, What you request sounds nothing more than asking for arts to be drawn after your specific interest.
      I'm not the best at wording things just why are they all girls?
      Lore Hound: Self Proclaimed Expert to Hex Lore (and right 80% of time with theories)
    • Cerulean wrote:

You know Warlock's a future class, right? Make all the Male Elf Warlocks you want when it comes out.
      Yes but be nice to have a male card.

Just cuz I'm a gay boy doesn't mean I want male art to oogle at I simply see no reason why all elf warlocks except one are girls.