Turn one consistent OTK deck for campaign.

• New

Cool. I hadn't worked out how to do it turn 1, but there it is.

Deathseeker, 3x Oni Assassin, Hideous Conversion, 2x Sepulchra Maggots, Life Siphon, Triolith, Forge of Cadoc, 3x Blood infusion device should also get you there.

Edit: Here is the list of plays in that convoluted mess;

Play a vortex or blood shard/blood infusion device, hit 5 charges. Draw entire deck.
      Play Triolith putting 3x oni in crypt using Triolith equip.
      Play Hideous Conversion if you already have the blood threshold. If not, play a Forge and a Blood Infusion Device.
      Play Maggots, sac Maggots to the conversion so you have 4 scrounge available.
      Play Deathseeker for 4 scrounge. Chain sac and replay using Conversion.
      Once you have opponents life + a couple extra troop deaths, play Maggots number 2.
      Sac all Maggots. Life Siphon for lethal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Angmar ().

• New

Angmar wrote:

Cool. I hadn't worked out how to do it turn 1, but there it is.

Deathseeker, 3x Oni Assassin, Hideous Conversion, 2x Sepulchra Maggots, Life Siphon, Triolith, Forge of Cadoc, 3x Blood infusion device should also get you there.

Edit: Here is the list of plays in that convoluted mess;

Play a vortex or blood shard/blood infusion device, hit 5 charges. Draw entire deck.
      Play Triolith putting 3x oni in crypt using Triolith equip.
      Play Hideous Conversion if you already have the blood threshold. If not, play a Forge and a Blood Infusion Device.
      Play Maggots, sac Maggots to the conversion so you have 4 scrounge available.
      Play Deathseeker for 4 scrounge. Chain sac and replay using Conversion.
      Once you have opponents life + a couple extra troop deaths, play Maggots number 2.
      Sac all Maggots. Life Siphon for lethal.
      I thought about life siphon before the new set came out but I like the amount of clicks you save using the soul siphoner. I wonder what other otk combos there are with this merc?
    • New

HellCrescent wrote:

Yasi wrote:

Can it clear GMG in 5 minutes like the Xocoy deck?
      No, it has too many clicks for that. It's power just comes from the turn one kill. The clear speed suffers from all the clicking. However it is faster then the Thonia turn one kill deck we made that got nurfed.
      I doubt that my thonia was fairly fast and from what i can see that deck takes at least 50 clicks.
    • New

HellCrescent wrote:

Yasi wrote:

No, it has too many clicks for that. It's power just comes from the turn one kill. The clear speed suffers from all the clicking. However it is faster then the Thonia turn one kill deck we made that got nurfed.
      Damn. I really wanted another fast deck that was more interesting than the 1 card Xocoy...

Campaign is in a bad spot right now as far as balancing goes. Not sure how much it's supposed to be balanced in the first place or if turn 2, turn 3, etc is intended.
    • New

Yasi wrote:

HellCrescent wrote:

Yasi wrote:

Damn. I really wanted another fast deck that was more interesting than the 1 card Xocoy...
      Campaign is in a bad spot right now as far as balancing goes. Not sure how much it's supposed to be balanced in the first place or if turn 2, turn 3, etc is intended.
      At least we don't have slaughtergears completely breaking it *rolls eyes*
    • New

Wolzarg wrote:

HellCrescent wrote:

Yasi wrote:

I doubt that my thonia was fairly fast and from what i can see that deck takes at least 50 clicks.
      To clarify* I meant the turn one kill Thonia that got the merc Nerfed, Not faster then Thonia decks in general that kill turn 2/3/4/5 etc. (Also 50 clicks that have no time lag is faster then 10 clicks that need to resolve)