Winner is the Judge - July 5 thru July 12

• Winner is the Judge - July 5 thru July 12

The Rules:
      Design a card (or possibly multiple cards) that meets the design constraint described below. The one that I like the best is the winner. You may submit multiple entries, but please be considerate of your fellow players and don't go too overboard. In the case of multiple entries, you will still receive one prize at most.

In addition to any listed prizes, the winner then creates a thread for the next round, creates a new design constraint, and the game continues.

Design Constraint:
      Choose a HEX card. Redesign that card so that it would still use that art, but the card type would be different. (Ex: Like taking the art for a Constant and designing a Troop based on that art.)

Example:

Rewards:
      1st place: 1 Frostheart Booster Pack

Then, for every 5 people that participate, I'll give an extra random pack from my collection to 1st place and then give a random pack to the next place. So for example, if 10 people participate, I'll give 1st place three packs and then 2nd and 3rd place will also get a pack.

Deadline:
      The contest ends on July 12th, 12:00 pm PDT. I'll then announce the winner that afternoon/night and deliver all prizes soon after.

Have fun!!
    • Mass Polymorph Dingler

Dingler Herd

Uncommon

Cost - 4

Single Sapphire

Troop - dingler

0/3

When this blocks or becomes blocked by a troop, that troop gets -5 attack this turn.

" Get them off ! So gross...ugh..."
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...
    • Using this art: Blessing of Unicorns

Name: Instant Blessing
      Cost: 7
      Threshold Requirement: [DIAMOND] [SAPPHIRE] [WILD]
      Type: Quick Action
      Rarity: Rare
      Abilities: The race listed on each troop card the user can see is changed to Unicorn.
      Transform each character in the respective card's picture that represent that respective character into a unicorn.
      Gain 1 * per character in picture changed this way.
      The faction of each of those troops is changed to Offset.
      Favor Text: Why would you spend so much time coming up with a way to constantly make more unicorns when we already have plenty? - Holy Moley

Note: Under normal circumstances that this will target all crypts, all voids, those in play, and those in the user's hand.
    • First Place goes to Olfff for creating Dingler Herd. The art chosen works well as a troop and the ability described works well as a dingler.

And since 5 people participated, a prize pack goes to second place: Zyblen
      I don't normally associate farmers with the policy of Detente, but the effect works with the art. Though I would say this effect completely shuts down a lot of decks that don't have constant removal and as such probably couldn't be printed without some sort of modification.

Congratulations! Prizes have been sent