Searching player who want sell cards for gold

• I think you'll have more answers if you list what cards you're looking for. Also, try to hang out in the in game trade chat.
      Awaiting the Doomwalker's arrival in Entrath since the Beta.

" Honey, where's my chaos key ?
      - Have you searched in your chaos coat ?
      - Shoot I left it in the chaos car... "

... Still be waiting for a while it seems ...
    • Well the cards i was looking for are all listed here hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/wishlist=19563
      I focus on rares of the last set (eventually legendary) and all in the new set.
      About the last i still miss 4x Promp, - 1x Sharpshooter - 2 Midnight Gatherer - 3x Cosmic Calling - 2x Dread end - 1x Deathseeker - 3x Emsee

Olfff wrote:

I think you'll have more answers if you list what cards you're looking for. Also, try to hang out in the in game trade chat.
      About that you've right, i usually do that, but in the last 2 months was terrible, i've no job so i spammed my request every day like 8 - 10 hours by day, i never get a answer.
      And AH is a pool of shark, cards are selled like 3 times the normal average, for be truly... i'm starting to be a lil frustrated by the low number of sellers in gold, this make the price very high... sure people can sell their cards how they want, plat, gold, amount is a their choise i'm not arguing about that, but as free player i saw the number of pages always going down... 100 or more... 60.... until the 20 pages of now, BUT, this is another topic XD

The post was edited 2 times, last by SirLuxor ().

• pjvedder wrote:

Without considering the conversion rates and what people are asking for in terms of plat versus gold for specific cards, if you were having a hard time buying cards with gold, why not sell the gold to get plat, and then buy the cards in plat?
      That's a good point, and as i said, maybe it should deserve another topic, however, i tried many times and didn't get answer or when i propose myself, the... requester? idk is not my language, had already done that trade, maybe is just my fault for be slow.
      the solution of buy plat is a good solution, but that can't be the only answer. i repeat, people can put the price they want, are their cards, but i just found it a lil unfair, if you don't see that, maybe we are looking 2 different AH, i repeat, they can do, is in their possibility, is just frustrating, i didn't said to burn the hex entertaiment