[Feedback] Troops always stacked is not a good change

• [Feedback] Troops always stacked is not a good change

Before the patch, when you attacked or blocked, your stacked troops would unstack so it was easy to assign blockers/attackers in big battles. Now, it's almost imposible in some cases... With troops always stacked and 15+, say, silver talon tokens in play it takes 5 minutes to assign blockers. This needs to change back to what it was before because it's ruining wide strategy decks.
    • I think I accidentally discovered how to unstack attackers. If you hover your mouse over the stack and zoom in with your scroll wheel, they will unstack when you zoom back out.

I haven't gotten another match with stacked attackers yet so I am unable to confirm this.
    • KotoTheMage wrote:

Before the patch, when you attacked or blocked, your stacked troops would unstack so it was easy to assign blockers/attackers in big battles. Now, it's almost imposible in some cases... With troops always stacked and 15+, say, silver talon tokens in play it takes 5 minutes to assign blockers. This needs to change back to what it was before because it's ruining wide strategy decks.
      just 2 or 3 of the same troop stacked attacking can make it difficult to block correctly and even give a high chance(if not focused and aware) of blocking wrong and maybe dying.