General Suggestions

• General Suggestions

This thread is for small suggestions that don't deserve their own thread. Feel free to add your own.

Can you make it so our sound setting apply to the animated slash screen when we load Hex. Right now if we have all sounds off the slash screen still plays the sound.
    • How about the ability to have my hand ordered in a way instead of whatever way its determined now. For instance, have resources always on the right and the other cards ordered by cost and then we could go deeper and list creatures first, then actions, ect if cost were the same. Just something I would like to see.
    • Serenity wrote:

How about the ability to have my hand ordered in a way instead of whatever way its determined now. For instance, have resources always on the right and the other cards ordered by cost and then we could go deeper and list creatures first, then actions, ect if cost were the same. Just something I would like to see.
      Yes. I would at the very least like to see the option to have it unordered, so that newly drawn cards appear on the right. Right now there is an auto-order to it, which I haven't really figured out yet but sometimes I miss having drawn a new card. For instance because I drew two because of Prophecy while expecting just one.
      "Ignorant beliefs are stains upon the mind."