Draft Ticket used for evo and/or add money to do sealed?

• Draft Ticket used for evo and/or add money to do sealed?

The draft gauntlet is fun but sometimes I would like to do sealed or Evo instead but since I have a draft code I fell that I have to always use that first and after I draft and find game over a 2 or 3 day period then I try to do some PVE stuff and next thing I know I have to draft so more.

I would love to
      Draft ticket for Evo entry. Sure I loses some value of the ticket but it would be worth it to switch things up every once and a while.
      (Draft ticket + 3 packs + 100 plat) or (Draft ticket+700 plat) for a sealed entry, or something like that.

I would see myself rotating between the 3 limited formats. I realize that this is little to no priority since not everyone has draft tickets but all the same I figured I would throw it out there. It's something I think would be really great and my guess is that some other people might as well.

Side note - Not sure where in the form this should be posted. I was looking for a feature request area but did see one. So if I posted this in the wrong area I am sorry.
    • Don't feel like you're obligated to use codes. Unless they're specifically time sensitive(like kickstarter weekly codes), they don't expire. I've sat on draft codes for 4-6 months at times.

Just save them for when you feel like using them. A great time is at the start of a new set.

If you're referring to the kickstarter weekly ones... then I think part of the benefit of those is to help drafts fire, so I doubt they'll adjust those...
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Shubedobedo wrote:

I was talking about the weekly code. I actually wasn't think about the benefit to help drafts fire more quickly. That makes sense, but it also seem good if people are adding money to the hex environment to do seal that they other wise would not have done.
      By helping the draft fire, you do help the hex enviromment, The others that pay to draft. If drafts don't fire, then maybe those players would not play anything else.
    • Portensio wrote:

Shubedobedo wrote:

I was talking about the weekly code. I actually wasn't think about the benefit to help drafts fire more quickly. That makes sense, but it also seem good if people are adding money to the hex environment to do seal that they other wise would not have done.
      By helping the draft fire, you do help the hex enviromment, The others that pay to draft. If drafts don't fire, then maybe those players would not play anything else.
      Ya that is a fair point but all the same I think it would be nice. If it doesn't happen it's not the end of the world but if I don't voice my wishes then they wont ever be heard :)
    • Portensio wrote:

Shubedobedo wrote:

No doubt about it, weekly draft codes for the Kickstarter backers do help draft fire more often. However, if Hex allowed those codes to be used for Evo Sealed or Sealed, the codes would then help those formats fire faster. I'm not saying it would be the best thing for the game for Hex to make this request happen, but I am saying that there are upsides.

In a perfect world, Hex's popularity would be great enough that draft code usage would be a drop in the bucket for total demand. At that point, there would be no downside to allowing backers to use codes for new modes outside of draft - and backers would surely appreciate it. I would love to be able to occasionally use my weekly draft code to pay for half of the entry into a Sealed gauntlet.
    • Eternal wrote:

Portensio wrote:

Shubedobedo wrote:

No doubt about it, weekly draft codes for the Kickstarter backers do help draft fire more often. However, if Hex allowed those codes to be used for Evo Sealed or Sealed, the codes would then help those formats fire faster. I'm not saying it would be the best thing for the game for Hex to make this request happen, but I am saying that there are upsides.
      In a perfect world, Hex's popularity would be great enough that draft code usage would be a drop in the bucket for total demand. At that point, there would be no downside to allowing backers to use codes for new modes outside of draft - and backers would surely appreciate it. I would love to be able to occasionally use my weekly draft code to pay for half of the entry into a Sealed gauntlet.
      Draft with free ticket = win the draft + sell the content = you can pay half your sealed already :) :) :) :) (subject to performance by the player and kismet's luck)
    • Portensio wrote:

Eternal wrote:

Portensio wrote:

Shubedobedo wrote:

No doubt about it, weekly draft codes for the Kickstarter backers do help draft fire more often. However, if Hex allowed those codes to be used for Evo Sealed or Sealed, the codes would then help those formats fire faster. I'm not saying it would be the best thing for the game for Hex to make this request happen, but I am saying that there are upsides.In a perfect world, Hex's popularity would be great enough that draft code usage would be a drop in the bucket for total demand. At that point, there would be no downside to allowing backers to use codes for new modes outside of draft - and backers would surely appreciate it. I would love to be able to occasionally use my weekly draft code to pay for half of the entry into a Sealed gauntlet.
      Draft with free ticket = win the draft + sell the content = you can pay half your sealed already :) :) :) :) (subject to performance by the player and kismet's luck)
      I mean, that is the plan - but it doesn't always work out. The other players aren't really down with my plan.

Honestly, I was once more interested than I am now in having my ticket be usable for things other than draft. This interest was fueled mostly by a lack of time some weeks. The new draft pod system alleviates most of that need. Still would be handy to have the choice, though not a big deal either way.