Chark Mart Overlaps

• Chark Mart Overlaps

The Kismet packs have been around a good while but it still strikes me as unnecessary to remove them from the store immediately as the new one arrives. Some overlap period does not seem inappropriate. Chark's shelves look rather bare

Ditto for Battleboards (though with people only wanting to buy them once there's less of a case)
    • Timlagor wrote:

The Kismet packs have been around a good while but it still strikes me as unnecessary to remove them from the store immediately as the new one arrives. Some overlap period does not seem inappropriate. Chark's shelves look rather bare

Ditto for Battleboards (though with people only wanting to buy them once there's less of a case)
      In general I agree with you, having more options for people to purchase generally makes the storefront look better.

In this one case - as much as I really want more opportunities to purchase the Kismet bird pack - since the prices are different, keeping both up would lead to the impression that one was better than the other and not just that Hex changed their mind about the pricing. I think it would probably be a good idea for them to have some overlap going forward

Pandaemonium wrote:

The old kismet pack should disappear. If yoi want the packs to hold value, then they need to rotate out fast.
      This is irrelevant to the point at hand. While it is largely true, it doesn't change that having some overlap is generally healthy and that having a special 'mart' with only 2-3 items looks kind of sad. You simply adjust your timings slightly to allow overlap.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.